Ay 2005-6,6-7 refund not received.how to complain 4m net?


Respected sirs, my uncle's income from salary refund including  Voluntary retirement compensation of AY 2005-6 and a 2006-07 has not been received till now. the town in which he worked and TDS got deducted is in another state. i have the SARAL form of both years with me (then it was not E-filed).

how can i report/ask for Refund using internet (although E-return is not filed but manually filed) as he has already submitted many letters to various officers in the local ITO and no action taken till now..


Approach the Income Tax ombudsman or alternately you can ask information under RTI act.


advocate & tax consultant

First u have to see d Form 26AS and contact with ITO. There is possibility of refund of TDS after deducting tax amount

TAXPOINT (Director) 9829551008

As per Income tax, an A.O. should be assess the income with in 21 months. So accordingly ur's uncle ITR has been assessed. So First you take the assessment order from ur ITO through the written application with receiving copy.

And one more application you should move in dept. for all neccessary documents and supporting for claiming your refund amount.


hope you vl get it very soon.


Dhiraj Aggarwal

Taxpoint Consulting Pvt Ltd.

Your success is our business.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x