LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subodh Kumar (NA)     16 February 2012

Attestation form for a psu job

I have been given a provisional appointment letter from a reputed PSU. I have to submitt attestation forms at the time of joining in few days. 

The question is: I have mentioned my employment period as 2 yrs at the tim of interview. Actually I had 5 yrs experince of another PSU. I resigned for civil services prepration last year and now taken this job at the entry level trainee post due to location and better job type consideration. the job was for entry level. experince requirement was not at all mentioned in the advertisement form of this PSU.

Now while filling attestation form I have to mention again my past employment details. I fiiled 2 years earlier considering that they may not have good impression about me in interview. Now At the time of joining they are not asking for any experince or relieving letters form unemployed people.

My worry is if they send any verification to my earlier PSU, they may come to know about my service years. I dont have any kind of enquiry/ chargesheet etc, its a clean record. In that case can they terminate my services on providing false information? Except this issue all the information in the attestation form is true.

Please help me out of this worry.

Thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 February 2012

repeated query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register