LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (consultant)     28 July 2012

Anticipatory bail reply

I am sending the response given by the judge for the application of anticipatory bail. Please let me know whether the anticipatory bail is granted or not. 

Also let me the fee for anticipatory bail. 

The reply to anticipatory bail given by the judge is as follows:

"Reply to bail application filed which goes to clarify that a Complaint
has been moved  by one jyoti daughter of Raju Chand, by caste joshi 
regarding physicai assertion and same  is pending for enquiry with the police.Learned public prosecutor submitted that place of occurrence reffered in the complaint is that of kanpur (UP). Hence they need time  to verify against pendency of  any other complaint at kanpur regarding the occurrence.

Keeping in the view the peculiar facts the circumstances of the present case referred above, investigating agency is directed to give seven days prior notice to the applicants in case arrest is felt necessary in the complaint moved by jyoti referred above. copy of this order be given to the applicant as well as to the ASI jogender for bringing to the kind notice of investigating officer.

S/D

sukvinder singh
ASJ    

Learning

4 Replies

rahul (consultant)     28 July 2012

Hi,

Ashish Davessar

Thanks for your swift reply. Could you please answer my following queries?

1. At the moment there is a complaint against us for physical assersion do we need to file for regular bail in case a FIR is lodged against us?

2. Can this judgement be chalenged in High Court?

3. Is there any fee paid by the lawyer to the Honorable court.

4. Is there any provision to refund the fee paid for AB under any circumstances?

Thanks

rahul (consultant)     29 July 2012

Thanks for your response.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register