LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran   05 December 2020

Age limit for 3 year llb

Dear Sir, I happened to see the article at https://lawtimesjournal.in/bci-misusing-its-dominant-position-plea-in-cci-against-maximum-age-limit-for-llb-course/

and would like to understand if there is any age limit for doing 3 years llb in India. Most of the notifications for LAW entrance exams in various states didn't mention this criteria. I am 38 years old and have attempted AP LAWCET 3 year llb entrance exam and secured state wide rank of 81. Now after reading above mentioned article I am surprised to know that there is an age limit set by BCI.

Kindly clarify on this.

Learning

7 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 December 2020

The matter is subjudice and I understand that there was a stay order.  Check with the convenor by filing RTI Application.

Kiran   05 December 2020

Thank you so much Sir for your quick response

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     06 December 2020

Mr. Sam Smith, 

Sorry to note that you are misusing this Club for your own advertisement purpose!  

It is hoped that the LawyersClub Admin will step into stop this practice soon.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 December 2020

Seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer.for analyses of facts/ documents, proper guidance and necessary proceeding, if there is any problem / dispute.

Kiran   07 December 2020

Dear J C Vashista Sir, Thank you so much for your response. Do you know any lawyer in Andhra Pradesh who deals with such matters ? I would like to take their Professional help to find out the rule position currently in Andhra with regards to this etc.

Bebas Bebasovich   14 March 2021

Due to many years of experience in this field, we know how frustrating https://www.thesiswritingservice.com/ essay writing can be. We are here to help, no matter whether the deadline you set is tomorrow or in two weeks.  What is more, we know exactly what to do to relieve students’ pain and offer effective strategies that will help them complete their tasks better and faster.

patsm00re18   31 May 2021

Do your research at Google

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register