Upgrad LLM

actions can be taken by employee if mentally harrased

Hello,

I have been asked to work from home for two months without any formal email communication. I have been isolated professionaly and socially in office. The opportunities coming in the way for me are also being scrapped without any formal communication. This has led to me to suffer a lot of mental stress and frustration. I have now received an offer from a new company, and I intend to leave this company for good. But as notice period is 3 months here, the hiring company is not agreeing to wait that long. Its stressful and demotivating for me to work like this. Is there any provision that I can get rid of the 3 month notice periods citing my emotional and frustration reasons. As an employees, what are the RIGHTS do I have in the law.

Thanks,

Neal

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

While statutory rights form the basis for fair treatment in the workplace, your specific employee rights may vary slightly depending on the type of job you are hired to do and the arrangement you have with your employer along with a few other variables. Your exact rights at work will ultimately be derived from a combination of your statutory rights and your employment contract.

FIN

1. To Current Employer: Write atleast from personal email id that on dated……….Mr/Ms asked you to remain at home/work from home……….w.e.f dated;………

2.To Current Employer; Offer to tender notice pay in lieu of notice period

Or  

Request to waive off notice period

Or

Tender notice of resignation upto DOJ in next establishment and let current employer adjust notice pay for shortfall in notice period.

3.To next employer; ask to buy out notice period

FIN

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

What is this establishment═ż Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say═ż IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you? Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state?

Since how many months you are working?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you?

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions? 

Has the establishment issued acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation?

You must obtain acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, correct FnF statement, Form 16 of all years and last year as per correct FnF statement, salary slips of all months, PF a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, acknowledgment of handover of charge/assets, NOC/NDC etc etc.

Thanks for the replies. I will try to act as per your suggestion

FIN

You are welcome.

FIN

Originally posted by : Neal
Hello,

I have been asked to work from home for two months without any formal email communication. I have been isolated professionaly and socially in office. The opportunities coming in the way for me are also being scrapped without any formal communication. This has led to me to suffer a lot of mental stress and frustration. I have now received an offer from a new company, and I intend to leave this company for good. But as notice period is 3 months here, the hiring company is not agreeing to wait that long. Its stressful and demotivating for me to work like this. Is there any provision that I can get rid of the 3 month notice periods citing my emotional and frustration reasons. As an employees, what are the RIGHTS do I have in the law.

Thanks,

Neal

“The opportunities coming in the way for me are also being scrapped without any formal communication.”

What are these and how are these scrapped and by whom?

Can you establish it?

Keep the irrefutable evidences safely for use, if required, at any time, at an appropriate time in appropriate forum.

Apparently you have been asked to work from home to keep you away from workplace and access to any files/data/record/rules/policies/evidence………..

FIN

Originally posted by : Neal
Hello,

Thanks,

Neal

“The opportunities coming in the way for me are also being scrapped without any formal communication.”

What are these and how are these scrapped and by whom?

Can you establish it?

Keep the irrefutable evidences safely for use, if required, at any time, at an appropriate time in appropriate forum.

Apparently you have been asked to work from home to keep you away from workplace and access to any files/data/record/rules/policies/evidence………..

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x