LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay   07 May 2018

Absent from duty due to medically unfit

I am govt employee and working from last 6 year. But from three months I am sick and did not perform duty. My health was not good and I was taking medical treatment from private doctors. I couldn't not inform to my boss because my phone was damaged during charging . All contact numbers were saved in my phone. Now slowly and gradually my health is improving. Now I do not want to continue my job and I am searching another job through job websites . if I resign from my service my resignation will accepted or not. .

Learning

9 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     07 May 2018

Your query seems to be hypothetical.  A government employee whether the holding post is lower or higher will never resign without another job.  Generally a government employee may go on continuous leave upto 5 years without P&A.  There will be no objection from the employer to accept resignation.  

Vijay   07 May 2018

Give your contact number .

Vijay   07 May 2018

Give your contact number .

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     07 May 2018

see my profile.

1 Like

Vijay   08 May 2018

On your profile number is not mentioned . Type your number through private message.

Vijay   08 May 2018

On your profile number is not mentioned . Type your number through private message.

Vijay   08 May 2018

For private message need to be a friend

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     08 May 2018

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2018

I am not able to fully agree with above views.

Deptt definitely can object and in all propbability will object to you being absent without intimation.  Merely falling sick is not enough you should inform the dpett that you are sick and should also prodeuce medical certificate so that deptt can then and there decide whether to accept the certificate or not.

You are giving untable reasons (i.e. damaage of phone/loss of contact nos etc).  You have failed to send application by post and in today's serniorio even e-mail is available.  If you could not store the office phone Nos still these may be available on the website. 

You hve much more facts to disclose.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register