Share on Email

Share More

A SAD JOKE ON ADVOCATORY

Page no : 3

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 June 2010

The    end

(Guest)

Dear Prof. Valvi,

A smile a happy thing can be ignored but a cry a tear a sadness should nether be enjoyed nor should remain unattended or should not be ignored.. I'm not sure for others BUT I cannot ignore such questions............

Who like these thing to continue they will never think on it..

But who like to stop such malpractice they have to think moreover to do atleast something at their own.

Baskaran Kanakasabai (entrepreneur)     04 July 2010

Good and bad examples are part of every profession. If a joke will hurt the spirits of any section of people, I would personally avoid it especially while communicating in public.But that is my way of seeing and doing things.

2 Like

(Guest)

"Nindak niyare raakhiye aangan kuti chhabaaye".. it is in Hindi.

It is something; "Always keep your critics just nearby yourself".. it helps us to know our negative things.

I will be happy if such jokes created on me in public so I will come up fast.  And I will be thankful to my critics.

Dishonest only remains in fear and anger for criticism.

UNFORTUNATELY, NONE IS TOUCHING THE SUBJECT.

1 Like

(Guest)

A sant said it, I think "KABEER"....

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     05 July 2010

@baskaran sir

in which case, we can not tell anything

a portion of any group will always be offended by some

regards

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     06 July 2010

There is nothing which offends anyone it is a hard reality. This does not mean that all like that. Criticism is nessesary part.

(Guest)

very sad fact not joke

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     03 November 2010

@ ram jee

thanks for the joke.

it's a sad reality for those who are not so lucky.i feel coming across honest professional(of any profession;not just law) is also a matter of luck.....

someone said here that honest people are regarded fools...but i strongly believe honest people only earn name in their profession and earn more clients while the other type eventually earn a bad name...so honesty is not just the best,but the most convenient policy,both for the professional and the client..

A very happy diwali to you all :)

SamDevaAnand (MD)     30 December 2010

Its a good joke actually !

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     02 March 2011

"वकील साहब उसने मेरा बहुत आपमान किया है। आप मेरी तरफ़ से मानहानि का दावा कर दीजिए।"
"शांति रखें महाशय सारी बातें शुरू से बताएँ।"
"शुरू क्या और आखीर क्या उसने सबके सामने मुझे गालियाँ दी और कहा जहन्नुम में जाओ।"
"फिर आपने क्या किया।"
"मैं क्या करता सीधा आपके पास चला आया।"

(Guest)

Hahahahaha…. Bahut badhiya… chalo jao Mishrajee.. oh Sharmajee… tumhen maaf kiya.. lekin aage zara dhyaan se drive karna.. kaheen fir se hamaare raaste ko cross mat karna… jao khush raho……  

pandit ji ki jai ho!

par yaar garari fasti rahe to

bhi to maja aata hai na!

Chutiya Kingdom

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

The Chutiya kingdom (pronounced sutiya) [1] was established by Birpal in 1187 in northeastern Assam, with the capital at Sadiya. The Chutiya are an indigenous ethnic group that speak a Tibeto-Burman language. According to tradition, Birpal at first became the chief of sixty families.

The most illustrious of the Chutiya kings was Raghav Poddar(Ratnadhwajpal), son of Birpal. He brought many other Chutiya groups into his kingdom. In 1224 Ratnadhwajpal defeated Bhadrasena, the king of Swetagiri. Then he went on to subjugate Nyayapal and marched toward Kamatapur, where he formed an alliance with the Kamata ruler by marrying a princess. Then he marched to Dhaka, and camped some distance away from the city. Though records exist of this expedition, there is no account of a war at Dhaka.

The hostilities with the Ahoms began in 1376 when the Ahom king, Sutuphaa, was killed by the Chutiya king during a friendly encounter. The simmering dispute often flared till 1522 when the Ahoms finally took Sadiya and killed the then king Nityapal. The Ahoms established their rule by instituting the position of Sadiyakhowa Gohain, the governor in charge of Sadiya. But the Chutiya had dispersed to frontier regions, and continued raids against the Ahoms. This finally stopped in 1673 when the Chutiyas finally accepted Ahom overlordship.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register