Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Track record of RTI Application by GAD secretariat Maharasht

APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER RTI ACT 2005

Date: 16.09.2010

President,

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum,

MITRA 111/9-10, Wenden Avenue,

Matunga, Mumbai-19.

Ph.9322246333 email; drf.india@gmail.com

To:     Public Information Officer

General Administration Department Desk-18) (RaVaKa),

Secretariat of Mahrashtra,

Mantralaya, Mumbai – 32.

I, Ram Samudre, as a citizen of India, required some information under RTI Act 2005, which is being kept & controlled by your office.

1. I have sent an application dated 31.5.2010 to public Information Officer and an appeal dated 20.7.2010 to Appellate Authority.

1. A copy of letter No.MaAA-1010/Pr.Kr.559/18(RaVaKa) dated 27 July 2010, which was addressed to me and copied to Public Information Officer, Directorate of Information Technology, Secretariat of Maharashtra, Mantralaya, Mumbai-32 wherein it has been informed that my application has been forwarded to PIO/DIT, is enclosed which was given to me by hand by Shri S.M. Sable, Appellate Authority & Deputy Secretary on the date of hearing i.e. on 17.8.2010.  (The original copy is not yet received which was sent to me by post)

Please give me following information in connection with the above;

1. I am in need of documentary certified copies of records as to dates on which my application dated 31.05.2010 was received by general Administration Department and the dates on which the replies of concerned public authorities have been dispatched to me.  Therefore, please give me attested copies of extract of registers and soft copies of computerised records including DJMS records in the form of Diskette (CD).

1. I am in need of documentary certified copies of records as to dates on which the letter No.MaAA-1010/Pr.Kr.559/18(RaVaKa) dated 27 July 2010 was despatched to Directorate of Information Technology  Therefore, please give me attested copies of extract of registers and soft copies of computerised

1. Please give me attested copy of order passed on my Appeal dated 20.7.2010 by Shri S.M. Sable, Appellate Authority & Depaty Secretary since the same has not yet received at my address.

The court fees stamp valued Rs.10/- is affixed on this application toward fees for application for information under RTI Act 2005. 

I am ready to pay all required charges as per provision. 

I will personally collect the information or by any of my representative for which I may be informed on my mobile phone number 9322246333 or by speed post, to avoid delay in communication, whenever the information is ready so that I will arrange to pay the charges and collect the information.

Place: Mumbai-19.                                  (Ram Samudre)

Date:  16.09.2010                                     Signature of Applicant

APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER RTI ACT 2005

Date : 31.05.2010.

President,

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum,

MITRA 111/9-10, Wenden Avenue, Matunga(W),

Mumbai-400019 Ph.9322246333

Email; drf.india@gmail.com

To :     Public Information Officer

General Administration Department,

Desk-18 (Ra.Va.Ka.)

Secretariat of Maharashtra,

Mantralaya, Mumbai – 400 032.

----------

I, Ram Samudre, as a citizen of India, required some information under RTI Act 2005 as per details appended below;

I am enclosing herewith a copy of GR No.IND-1001/Pr.Kr. 7/2001/18 (Ra.Va.Ka.) dated 9 April 2002 issued by Maharashtra government regarding provision of Time Attendance System in Mantralaya secretariat and the same is enclosed as ANNEXURE-I at pages 1 to 3.  Now, the Biometric Time Attendance System is provided since the public servants were managing their attendance by sending the cards with someone else.

A copy of extract of daily newspaper PUDHARI of 2 December 2009 is enclosed herewith as ANNEXURE-II at page-4 for ready reference of the statement made in a Press conference by Shri J.P. Dange, Chief Secretary of State wherein he has stated that the Biometric System of Time Attendance will be provided in all the offices of Maharashtra state.

In connection with the above, please give me certified copies of related documents / orders / circulars etc. from which the following information will be confirmed :-

(1)  Which office of secretariat has been assigned the job of arrangements of the Time Attendance System in secretariat offices and who is the responsible public servant for this work at administrative level ? 

Please give me certified copies of any such order or any related documents and file notings whichever have been made in this regard.  I also want to observe personally the original files.

(2) Which office of secretariat has been assigned the job of arrangements of the Time Attendance System in other offices of Maharashtra state and who is the responsible public servant for this work at administrative level ? 

Please give me certified copies of any such order or any related documents and file notings whichever have been made in this regard.  I also want to observe personally the original files.

(3) Please give me certified copies of any such order or any related documents and file notings whichever have been made in regard to implementation of work of provision of Time Attendance System in the offices in Maharashtra state as stated by Shri J. P. Dange, Chief Secretary in the said press conference.  I also want to observe personally the original files.

(4) It is learnt that the regular updates of Time Attendance System are connected and available on internal “INTRA-NET” of Mantralaya.  I want to know that whether the same are available for observance of citizens of India in the website of Maharashtra Government www.maharashtra.gov.in and available on “INTERNET” or the “INTRA-NET” is accessed for citizens of India. 

(5) As it was learnt that the public servants were managing punching the cards by sending the same with someone else and so the Biometric system is upgraded.  It is also possible that some mischievous and defaulter public servant do hide or block their records on INTRANET site by personalizing the pass-word. 

In this regard I want to know that whether there is a centralized server control of this system for all the offices of secretariat has been assured or the public servant or other offices can have personal pass-word and hiding/blocking their timing records. If so, In case of mishandling / hiding / destroying / manipulating / blocking the attendance records on INTRA-NET by individual public servant whether it will be treated as disturbing the Government work or otherwise.

Please give me certified copies of any such order or any related documents and file notings whichever have been made in this regard.  I also want to observe personally the original files and details of arrangement for each and every department on INTRA-NET.

The court fees stamp valued Rs.10/ affixed toward fees for application for information under RTI Act 2005.  I will personally collect the information.  I may be contacted on my mobile phone number 9322246333.

Place ; Mumbai.

Date : 31.05.2010                              Signature of Applicant.

Learning

3 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     16 September 2010

What is your query for lawyers here?

(Guest)
You have shown in your profile showing yourself an advocate and your above posting shows that you are questioning me without preparation even you could not understand that it is "Others Forum" for "General Discussion" for common citizens. You please utilise your advocacy in experts forum and with preparation please. Sorry to say but "Bina mangi salaah dene ki kripa na karen wo bhi without preparation". You may leave now your appeal is dismissed here.

(Guest)

Ok. Looking to your eager to attend queries of “innocent commonman”, as you run toward me within just 5 minutes of my posting, I promise you that I will surely give you some work.  But before I ask I want to know that what is your track record in attending the courts hearings or you are a “Affidevit Provider Advocate”.  The doubt occurred while looking to your 34263 points here as to when you prepare the cases to file and attend the hearings in courts.  Your promptess to jump to attend my query made me stuck first as when I cross a road near a court and many black coatwearers comes in hurriedness like running to win a CWG race and ask “Hello, Affidevit banwana hai kya?” (Do you want an Affidevit).  I really feel sympathy for them but I cannot provide food for every.

So, now, come to the point.  Ok, please tell me out of your 34263 points how much you got by posting your expert opinion to queries from commonman other than posting the gossips by cutting from there and pasting here?

And please give your track record covering all the requisite points as mentioned in the following thread;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/CIBIL-Like-Data-of-Advocates-24227.asp

Since your efficiency as an advocate is in dark for me so why should I give you an opportunity to throw me in dark ?

I think you will also appreciate my approach.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register