sra name transfer

1) our in possession flat is in my father's late elder brothers name.. we have paid his family their share and took possession..

how can we transfer the name with registration & stamp duty..

2) we will get share certificate in whose name & it's issued by society or Sra authorities..

shall we accept the share certificates if it's not in our name..

It seems the authorities have informed you that the share certificates will not be issued in your name



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x