Share More

Ravi (a)     01 July 2019

Second time divorce

dear all,

1. First divorce filed by me got dismissed

2. 498a filed by her acquitted me

3. dvc closed with some maintenance amount

4. crpc125 pending in the court

my query: i submitted all judgement copies and my lawyer filed the petition for divorce in the court. this is the 2nd divorce petition. however, numbering not done yet and as per my lawyer , this is due to judge who is reviewing everything as this is the 2nd divorce petition and upon approval numbering will be done.

is this true?

is my lawyer fooling me?

Kindly, share your views.

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     01 July 2019

You may personally approach court staff to know about your case status.

Shashi Dhara   02 July 2019

When first divorce petition dismissed uhave appealed it but u have filed 2petition which will be rejected. So u appeal it with condonation of delay.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 July 2019

Is there so fresh cause of action to file the second petition?

Yes it is if u withdraw the case.if the respondents advocate brings to knowledge of court previously it was dismissed then petition will be rejected

If the petition is dismissed for default.

Ravi (a)     04 July 2019

the first divorce (on the grounds of cruetly only) is dismissed after trial in 2017 and i have not appealed. post this, i got 498a acquittal and DVC closure. hence i have filed the 2nd divorce peition on the grounds of cruelty and dessertion. my lawyser says appeal may not happend due to long time gone. he advised me to file 2nd divorce petition and the number is not issued on the case. what's the best case scenarionow?

1. open the old divorce case?

2. appeal in high court for long delay

3. appeal fresh as 2nd divorce petition

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register