Her Grounds are :-
1. That the petitioner and respondant are husband and wife and their marriage was performed on 06/12/2012 at Registry office and after the marriage both the parties has never lived together as husband and wife since 05 years.
2. The marriage was not solemnized according to the rituals and traditions of Hindu family, it is only a registry marriage under Hindu Marriage Act 1955 and neither they performed honeymoon or nor any cohabitation since the date of registry marriage.
3. That since the petitioner is the sole daughter and heir of the parents and the respondent is indulging and blackmailing and threatening of expose of their private photographs on the facebook of 42 spectram.
4. Blackmailing by me through mobile communication.
5. Heavy monitory demand by me from her father.
6. That registry marriage is also doubtful and she was not presented before the district registering authority.
7. Cause of action arose on 06/12/2012 when the marriage of the both the parties were performed, It also arose on several occasions and lastly on 30/09/2017 when the respondent has last given marriage on the face book.