Notary vs registered live and licence agreement

If one could like to rent out his commercial shop,he should make Notary or Registered agreement? (Live and licence agreement)

what are the benifits for the owner.

what are the documents required from both the parties?

Please guide..

Mukund Joshi



you should go for  agreement go to lawyer he will draft



Jadhav & Associates

Please register the document after paying appropriate stamp duty on the document of L & L.

It is beneficial to both the parties as you will be doing the legal thing.

A properly stamped and registered document can be used as evidence in the court of law in case there is a dispute between the parties. If you do not have a stamped and registered document and if the other party claims that the are a legal tenant for a long time, you may lose much more as your document will not be considered as evidence by the court.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu