my minor time my father sold my share property



Hi All,

my mother got Registered Gift property from her brothers 32 cents in her time she was sold 10 cents land after that expired 1991.we are 3 minors in that time my father has sold remaining land (22 cents) keeped as one word for minor children education purpose now my father also expired(2004) .can I claim my rights in my Minor stage my father was sold my part of land.
at present that land is empty no one was constructed that land can I send notice who are purchased

Inthat land even though my father sold we cropped tomato in that land till 2002 .am I fight my share property now .

people plz give me suggestion




Father can only sell the property of minor children if the sale is for the benefit and welfare of children and  before selling he has to take permission from the court. if it is not taken then even after attaining the majority the child can challange such sale.


Software Engineer

As the sale is legal and there is no harm caused to you by the buyer of the land, i recommend to not to go against it as the buyers will lose their right if the court gives a judgement in favor of you and which is not a good thing for you to commit. Though you have cropped tomatoes until 2002, the rights are not with you and it is the goodness of the buyers who didnt opposed you to crop the tomatoes and how can you go against such a nice person? 

Also, there is a possibility for you to lose the suit if the buyer is paying the taxes on his name from the date of his purchase. 





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu