Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sapna (HR MANAGER)     11 February 2014

Maternity benefit act during probation period

Greetings to everyone!!!

I am an HR MANAGER in my current organization i joined my organization on 1st october 2013 and in the end of November month i came to know that i was pregnant before joining the organization as there was no pregnancy syptoms to realiize that i am pregnant but still i am working with the organization with the same spirit but now the attitude of my boss has changed as i need to avail maternity benefit leave of 3 months so they have changed the maternity benefit leave act as it states they will not pay during my leave but once i rejoin after my maternity leave they will pay me my 3 months salary but even i can sense the attitude of the management as i am on probation period they can even plan to terminate. 

i am too much worried is there any act under labour law whether i can avail the maternity benefit as doctors have given me the delivery date in march but if they tel me to put down my papers then i will be jobless and i have lot of responsibilities. i am too much stress.  please reply seniors......

Learning

9 Replies

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     11 February 2014

You have not completed 240 days in current service so it is not easy for you to win the case but you can filed the case on maternity ground under the Industrial Disputes Act' 1947 & Shop and Establishment Act' 1948.

So, please don't worry, just send a mail (for your record) to your senior and tell him that you are taking the leave for maternity purpose and no need to put the paper.

Rgd.,

PREM JOSHI

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 February 2014

You may go thru Maternity Benefit Act 1961 that should be available on Dept. of Labor website of your state too.

Maternity Benefit Act 1961: 2, 3(a) (d) (e) (g) (h) (n) (o), 4 (3) (4), 5(2), 11, 12, 21, 23,

6. Notice of claim for maternity benefit and payment thereof: (2) In the case of a woman who is pregnant, such notice shall state the date from which she will be absent from work, not being a date earlier than six weeks from the date of her expected delivery.

(5) The amount of maternity benefit for the period preceding the date of her expected

delivery shall be paid in advance by the employer to the woman on the production of

such proof as may be prescribed that the woman is pregnant, and the amount due for the

subsequent period shall be paid by the employer to the woman within forty-eight hours of

production of such proof as may be prescribed that the woman has been delivered of a child.

(Therefore it is in your interest to provide copies of doctor’s Rx, Medical certificate confirming pregnancy and tentative date of delivery. Once you have sent it the employer is bound to pay maternity benefit of 6 weeks in advance before proceeding on leave and for rest of 6 weeks within 48 hours after having submitted proof of delivery.)

8. Payment of medical bonus: ( It was last noted as Rs.3500/.)

10. Leave for illness arising out of pregnancy, delivery, premature birth of child, or

Miscarriage: (Additional 1 month leave is permissible with full Maternity benefit in case the women suffer from sickness arising out of pregnancy delivery).

27. Effect of laws and agreements inconsistent with this Act.

You have posted that:

---“i joined my organization on 1st october 2013 and in the end of November month i came to know that i was pregnant before joining the organization as there was no pregnancy syptoms to realiize that i am pregnant but still i am working with the organization with the same spirit

“doctors have given me the delivery date in march

You shall be eligible if you have actually worked in the establishment for a period of not less than 80 days in the 12 months immediately proceeding the date of your expected delivery.

---“ but if they tel me to put down my papers

It shall be good if you can record the transactions during which resignation is demanded (audio/visual).

Once it is recorded the evidence can be applied at appropriate time in appropriate forum.

Women Commission, Women police, Trade Unions, Employees unions, o/o Labor commissioner, Inspector under (Name of your state) Shop and Commercial Establishment Act, Inspector under Maternity Benefit Act, court of law can be approached.

You may find out from local o/o Labor commissioner and your lawyer, Trade Union Leaders which shall be appropriate govt. in your case : State/Central, and accordingly you may approach Inspector appointed by State/Central govt.

Demanding resignation can be termed offence and resignation extracted under coercion, intimidation, pressure, force can be termed ‘Deemed Termination’.

Don’t oblige your managers by offering your resignation on platter.

It is suggested that you may obtain health/medical insurance as ap. In case company forces and effects separation the health/medical/group insurance shall be terminated with immediate effect.

If there is a gap in health/medical insurance the policy that he may buy shall be treated as new policy and benefit for past sickness may not be granted for next 4 years. He can avail tax rebate on health/medical insurance under sec 80(D). He may keep the policy inforce every year and even if claim is availed no company can decline to continue health insurance till he is alive, as per new rules.

If you are eligible for ESIC obtain ESIC card AS AP. The wage ceiling for ESIC as per information at ESIC website is Rs.25000/pm now.

ESIC in the long run is more beneficial and no private health/Group Insurance can match it.

It pays allowance during period of unemployment too.

Meet officials in nearest ESIC office.

----“ they have changed the maternity benefit leave act as it states they will not pay during my leave but once i rejoin after my maternity leave 

It can not be done. It is in violation of the Act.

Employer can offer superior benefits. Employer can not offer inferior benefits.

Download the email vide which such rule is circulated and attachment/printed version.

Employer has to display the policy/rules at a conspicuous place in office where women are employed.

Take snap shot and keep it with you.

----“i am on probation period they can even plan to terminate. 

Termination during period of 6 weeks+1 week of Maternity Benefit Act shall be violation of the Act.

Pregnant women can not be terminated/ dismissed during this period.

You can approach Inspector under Maternity Benefit Act.

Labor Inspector in o/o Labor Commissioner (State/Central as the case may be) may also be the, Inspector under Maternity Benefit Act.

You can also approach Inspector under (Name of your state) Shop and Commercial Establishment Act. Labor Inspector in o/o Labor Commissioner may also be the, officiating as Inspector appointed under this Act.

There are many threads on Maternity Benefits that you may find relevant e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Resignation-after-maternity-leave-79271.asp#.UahsGdKAqWN

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Maternity-act-74586.asp#.UXPE3qKAqWM

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Forced-to-resign-when-enquired-about-maternity-leaves-75754.asp#.UXPC0qKAqWM

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Maternity-leave-salary-76258.asp#.UXPDG6KAqWM

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Meternity-leave-75127.asp#.UXPEpaKAqWM

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Voluntary-abadonment-from-employment-82097.asp#.Ua8iV9KAqWO

Attached File : 133288557 maternity benefit act 1961.pdf downloaded: 94 times

sapna (HR MANAGER)     11 February 2014

Thank you for such a brief email but Kumar sir an query from my end now this month they have hold my salary on bases of non performance without any information i really cannot understand what is the meaning of non performance in there dictionary and even i would like to know on the day of interview i was not aware i was pregnant so this can be used as point to corner me and win the case on there favour i have lot of liabilities otherwise there is no point of working during pregnancy.

kindly revert back as this is one of the sensitive issue on point of my health.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 February 2014

Without delay submit in writing under proper acknowledgment preferably by Redg. Post {and obtain POD from PO ( free of cost) and also certified copy of run sheet  of post man (against a fee of Rs.10/-)}

---- letter asking to supply advance payment by Bank DD payable at your location/payable at par cheque the advance payment of Maternity Benefit and mention that you have already informed in office Mr/Ms……………………on dated……………….about your pregnancy, and that the copies of doctor’s Rx, Medical certificate confirming pregnancy and tentative date of delivery are attached.

Ask if any form/format is to be filled the same may be supplied to you by redg. Post immediately. Mention dates of your maternity leave.

---Letter asking to supply you the payment of salary for the month of…………………….and salary slips for the months of  ( mention each month from DOJ) that has not been supplied to you till date, by redg. post.

If salary is not paid and salary slip is not supplied then you can lodge a complaint in writing under proper acknowledgment with Inspector under Payment of Wages Act (applicable to all employees drawing wages as per def. of wages in the act up to Rs.18000/pm), Inspector under (Name of your state) Shop and Commercial Establishment Act, Inspector under Maternity Benefit Act, o/o Labor commissioner.

Employee should not hesitate to write to employer and lodge complaint with lawful authority the moment wages are delayed even for a day. The penalty for non payment of wages on due date may be Rs.7500/instance.

The non payment of wages to pregnant woman shall be viewed more seriously.

The deliberate, intentional, willful, vindictive, zealous mindset to harass a pregnant woman shall be viewed more seriously.

Pregnancy is neither sickness, nor a disease……………………………and a pregnant woman should not be vindicated. Pregnancy is neither a criteria to deny employment or removal from employment.

Did this company inserted a column in job application asking the applicant : 'Are you pregnant?' If yes approach women commission.

Did you answer NO? Even if you answered NO it is not any misconduct.

Earned wages can not be stopped due to non performance.

Earned wages have to be paid on due date. Salary slip has to be supplied before disbursement of wages and should be signed by both employer/employee.

Incentives based on performance are paid on performance.

Earned wages have to be paid even if employee has not performed.

Being a HR person you can very well understand that you are being vindicated and you need to act.

You need to write to and approach lawful authorities, if all your efforts to resolve the matter amicably with superiors, good offices of appointing authority, MD etc have failed.

sapna (HR MANAGER)     13 February 2014

kumar sir, finally they have sent termination letter plese go through the mail sir

Dear Sapna, please ignore the last email as there are some errors as I typed the document while travelling and consider the below email.

Dear Sapna, You might have acquired a few degrees and you might have 8 years of experience, but the ground reality is you have failed to take the orders of your seniors as they have thought of driving this organization towards a direction with some projections in mind. In technical words your seniors and your colleagues are having lot of issues not only on your performance but also on your behavioral trait.

Examples are many, we are finding it very difficult to proceed with you as we need a healthy and un biased environment here.

You could not employ any one till date whom we can say is right for the position. The budget was not a constraint for software project manager. we know the market very well, it was your decision to reduce the budget for all the positions below the market price and I was always asking you that, "do you think you will get in this price?" You always told us that you have 8 years of experience and you will get and asked me to be patient and when you did not get, by then Mr Shubhankar Shumar was convinced to work as a project manager, then we next required a Project Architect, we asked you to get project architect, when you did not get we finalized Mr. Viswa from our end, then we needed some senior managers, that post is also pending since from last two months and we do not have any feedback from your end. so we have uploaded the job profile in naukri now after being fed up of your delays and non responsive attitude. We are a IT company successfully surviving in the market since from 1999. which infrastructure are you talking about? We have STPI complinced data storage, AC, power back up, pantry, discussion room, work place, market department, accounts department, reception , waiting lounge, in house stock of hardwares to test,all the departments are segregated so that no one should get disturbed, office is located close to bus stop  and all big malls for any lifestyle support, comfortable place to sit, computers, laptops, 8mbps and 16 mbps internet connectivity, fire wall, high end Xeon based server, we follow CMML3, we are an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, two of our senior members have six sigma certifications, who are training the team. And on top of that if we had an infrastructure related issue, then, why dint you tell that earlier? you are telling now when you have faced this termination. And we are not intimating you the performance issues for the first time, I told about your performance by the end of Oct, Nov, Dec and January. we had telephonic conversations two three times conferencing with Kolkata pointing out your bias ness for some candidates directly, and after so many repeated reminders to terminate those employees, till now they are working in the organization. that mean, you are not supporting your department heads,  And now when we have lack of resources we are forced to work with them as we have no alternate option. now you are pointing us for the same.

You are telling all the employment is done by management. Krishma and Aruna were not interviewed by any one from our management. you have appointed them without our permission, and after repeated request for terminating them, you still have kept them and our company is still paying their salary as legally you have provided them the offer letter. you have kept a few people like this earlier and they have left now, we had remunerated some of their payments and for some one they just left the organization. After you have joined, so many people came and gone, which definitely is not a good sign for any organization. its not good for our image in the market and you did all these single handedly.

You did not get any one till today who can work for Kanoe tender in Delhi. We have lost a 300Cr project due to lack of coordination as we missed the tender date. Now we are working with a 3Cr project and we do not have a single person in Delhi who understand how tender system works and its been 4+ months.

You could not get any single doctor who could be on board where the management was requesting you to employ for so many months, after Hetal refused to be on board, we asked you to employ one MBBS doctor in our bangalore office.

After being fed up of your delays, Kolkata office appointed their co ordinator by them selves as they were making huge loss due to the delay.

We have got the driver just close to the mid of january, after almost 3.5 months of your joining.
We still do not have full time person from house keeping.where so many employees working and their hygienety is in stake.
Kolkata office is facing loss as we do not have any one from marketing department for IT. We have a back team, support and service team sitting in Kolkata, so we are calculating expenses of the back team in Kolkata  without any output, as, if the marketing is not happening then there is no sales and if sales is not there then the back team is idle there. Its been 4.5 months and there is no one who joined the Kolkata office, Mumbai area is still empty and we are loosing business every day there.

About Asish, I told you to get me a good substitute, but when we did not get any one we had no choice but to employ Asish and now he is not performing at all. Aneesh is yet to start performing, and we had similar concern for him as well but as you did not have any choice we had to take him, you said to keep them and if they won't perform you will get us a replacement, we knew they will not perform as they are not from our field of project.

Hardly from your side 6 people are working today, which is below 10% and their performance is not up to the mark. all your employees are from different field so, they are not immediately helping our need.

Support manager and the team is still vacant for 4.5 months, you did not get any one to join till today.
We are running this organization since from 1999 and we have made enough name in the market in our field, we have received two national award by now and if we are so bad company then how we did it? we have more than 6000 clients today and have surplus testimonials from higher ups. and you are telling that you are not in a position to attract people to work with us? we can't believe this. we think that as you are not from our IT/Security background, you are not getting people. Calling people and conducting interview can not be termed as performance as if you do it without understanding the requirement, then even conducting such interviews, calling them to premises, using the premises also contribute to loss.I visited Delhi thrice, I spent more than lakhs in every visit, I also extended my stay as i thought that you will get some good candidates, but till today I did not get one right candidate from your end in last 4.5 months.do you still believe that I have to agree about what you claim about your performamce.

Apart from this for everything, you failed to keep your commitment in terms of timeline and quality. People in the organization,  have termed you either as not responsive or slow in response. you took lot of time to do things where you had agreed to submit the things to them in time. I always supported you irrespective of so much of complains, but you took the system very lightly. We also heard very offensive words that you have used many times about other directors and other employees, which shows that you feel superlative about yourself and we do not wish to have such components who can not work in a team. You were trying to make your team gradually with those resources who are not from our field of business, eventually they could not contribute anything much to the organization and consequence is the current loss. So we have started with you because our company require a right hand and our management does not have any belief in you left. If the management ever charged you for any of your performance related issues, you immediately manipulated the whole thing in a different direction as you are a good speaker and honestly the management was hoping that you will do something, but we did not get the result.
If you have done anything in the organization, then it is only the preparation of company hand book, that was also prepared by you before joining the organization and you have just edited a few points mainly the name. But we do not know where have you kept the hard copy of the same? Not a single employee is aware where will they be able to see the handbook if they require to see it, as they do not have any copy. Even after finishing the document, you took almost three months to show it to the employees to sign, and also you were taking a signature in a white paper. who will sign in a white paper? Was this the standard you acquired in the 8 years of experience after being a lawyer, after being the psychologist and a senior HR manager? You were spoiling the name of the company. I was getting calls from candidates during your tenure at job that you were telling them that though they are selected, due to me they are not getting the document, and they were asking me the appointment letter, whom I never talked to. Many a times I instructed you to convey something to the candidates who were not selected as we are very much concern about our name in the market, but due to your non responsive behavior they used to call me and I used to ask them if the HR conveyed those messages to them which I actually told you to convey and they said you are not picking their call.

You were been conveyed many times to improve your performance and I was always very direct about this, the whole office knows about it, and on 27th of January , I clearly told you over phone from Delhi, that if you can not reach certain target as expected by management then our management is asking me, what is the use of this new HR manager? I also told you that they are asking me to terminate you. You also accepted in the meeting yesterday, that you were expecting this kind of response from our side since from November 28th, because you knew that you won't be able to perform, but you did not guide the management about the reality and the management was hoping that you will do it, and our company has this loss today.

As per our internal policy, we prefer to have candidate who will not take any major leave in the first year. and this is certainly applicable on our HR manager as we are HR driven company. Our business is dependent on huge number of resources. And if this position is vacant over a while then it will affect the business, so many law abiding citizens are working in the organization who has various commitments. we always pay people on time. we do not have the right to play with their life, so we prefer the HR candidate to at least work for a year uninterrupted till all the processes are in place. whether the candidate is male or female they have to support us, We never knew you were pregnant at the time of interview, if you had not suppressed this information, then the management would had taken a call on this with a clarity. As per our minutes of our interview, it was recorded that in the interview that our HR consultant Ms. Rupa, Our technical Director Ms. Kusum and I, the MD asked you about your pregnancy plan in a very practical and decent way, but you said that since you had a recent miscarriage, you will not be pregnant in the next one year as per the doctor's advice.I still remember, we asked you how can you be sure about this and you told that you were  advised not to be pregnant in a year.  We asked you whether you are ready to travel? you said that you love to travel, we asked you whether your family supports you to perform in your career? you said your family is not supportive and you do not bother about them. and you said many more thing, we stopped you and you almost cried on this topic. Now if we knew that you were pregnant on that day, if we knew that you will be not willing to travel and recruit PAN india, on the interview day itself, then we would have taken a call, as the selection process was done by a selection committee and it is the right of the selection committee to decide after having all the right facts in place. and even after they asked you multiple times about the pregnancy related issues, you have informed us that you were not pregnat and you had no plan of pregnancy for a year and you also informed us that you were willing to travel as this job required you to travel and finish the recruitment process in a fast track .

There were two woman out of the three members of the selection committee, they asked you if you are comfortable to answer on pregnancy related question, you were not only comfortable but was explaining all the medical disorders and convinced that the chances of you becoming pregnant in first one year is NIL. If you had told the truth, they might have still selected you and might have told you to join after your pregnancy formalities are over. as we are very sensitive about women pregnancy.  and we would have worked with some other HR manager who were also short listed, and might had provided you this opportunity after you had done with your delivery and all the other child birth process is over, or you might had received a offer for working from home with a 50% package or so for only some work not all. If we had chosen you knowing this fact that you were pregnant, then you were definitly not held responsible for the same.  now you are telling that you were pregnant and if this is the truth then what was that what you told when you attend the interview? there are lot of contradiction in your statements . You have not left us with any option. you have always driven the things with half truth half lies and the management is very much disturbed due to all your actions, we work on trust in a team and if the trust does not prevail there, then how can a team perform?  we are feeling like cheated and now you are demanding your two months salary, where we have purely removed you on your performance during the probation period and nothing else, our company has booked a loss on tally,and the reasons are very much concern to performance of the organization, where resources are not there at all. we do not even know how many days pregnant you are now? how many days pregnant are you now?
Fixing an appointment for my meetings is not your work and since you did not have the right resource in place you were doing all those,and since you are not the right person to do that, even you were inefficient to get time from various officers. and this was taking your time and eventually you were not doing the things for what you were appointed.those works and many such works are unnecesssary with prospective to your profile, we never wanted that to happen, and I have informed you the same, you yourself advised that you love doing such works and you did it, but then that affected your main profile.

If you are calculating two months meaning the salary for the month of january and February, then you might not have checked that your january month salary is released already, and you will receive the salary for february till 12th February in the next salary cycle, as that was your last working day. But if you are expecting to get the salary till February end for those days you are not going to work, then I have to put your this request in the board and find a decision on it.  And as far as pregnancy is concerned we have not asked you to leave on that ground. We will consult the labour lawyer and will get back to you,it may take some time. we have to know more on this subject as you know personally that our company is a small company and we are not very much knowledgeable about  this processes, but this is true that we did not like that you have suppressed some facts, the facts can be anything, and as per your employment document any kind of suppression of facts which affecting the integrity and employment related things can lead to termination of job.
Please let me know how many days pregnant are you as on today?

kumar sir now today he has sent the below mail

Dear Sapna,
We have noticed that you have deleted all your work from the laptop provided to you,without our permission. That means what ever work you did at the tenure of your job is destroyed. such kind of activity is considered to be of criminal intention, as you were paid all these days and you have tried to hamper the company by deleting all your work from your laptop. you were asked to submit all the documents and laptop as it is, where you have only submitted a few documents, rest of the documents are not available, neither soft copies nor the hard copy. Meaning either you did not do any work in your tenure at job or you have deleted that intentionally. So we may proceed this legally and this is just for your intimation. if you are found guilty, we may charge you the damages or compensation for the loss created by you.

Kumar sir i have replyed in the below mail to them

Greetings to everyone,

Alas!!! deb sir you have used many allegations against me many of them
and if debasis sir, Kusum Mam, Nirupama mam, Raynon sir  is going
through this mail. i will like to explain one to one

1. Regarding the documentation part:
    I have not made any folders in the laptop provided by company it
is as following
Resumes of all the candidates is in in the Flat files submitted to
accounts department as per the location and even please find the soft
copy in the folder of email id hr@kanoe.com
Employee joining documents is in the hard copy of box file submitted
to the accounts department
Employee separation documents is in the box file submitted to the
accounts department
IAF documents is in the individual flat file submitted to the accounts
department
Official sim card & laptop along with the charger is submitted to the
accounts documents.
hard copy of Employee handbook is in the glass tray where my sitting
arrangement was made by company and soft copy is in hr@kanoe.com and
even it is uploaded by management
so, what else documents you mean please define and one more thing
please do not use such an offensive term against an employee who
served in your organization no issue please if you want to come up
with legal terms please go ahead i am prepared as i know i have not
done any harm to organizations document.

secondly about my pregnancy.
As i was not ever of my pregnancy at the time of interview because of
my irregular menstrual cycle and no pregnancy sickness but when i
visited my doctor for regular medication for weak uterus they found
some formation of foetus and so they instructed me to go for blood
test and urine test where they found it is sign of pregnancy on 2nd of
November 2013 but it was confirmed on 16th November that i am almost 2
and half months pregnant but then to they suggested me to do lot of
hormone blood test as named first trimester blood test so to do this i
took an weeks time so on but on 20th November 2013 i discussed my
personal issue with you deb sir but nobody else in the organization is
aware of it yes deb sir i cried because for every female it is one of
the happiest moment but i was puzzled you are aware already i had
miscarriage and now if the fetus growth is not good then i will abort
it and nobody can narrate a beautiful story in this situation  this is
question of two life one myself and other my child. yes till today i
am facing problem and deb sir if you remember i was clear on my part
that sir if my health and personal life hampers your organization i
will give replacement. I am much mature to take a decision which will
never be bias. everyone has personal problem but that doesn't make
them weak they run to work more to resolve you are making complicated
to save your 15 days salary this  is just for your information deb sir
as per maternity benefit act i am 6 weeks due for pregnancy and i have
completed my 80 working days with Kanoe software ltd which clearly
says i cannot be terminated from my service even if i have been
terminated on bases of performance then i am liable to get 2 months
salary it will take a different turn but deb sir, do not think i am
quiet and obeying your orders of termination and taking your
allegation on face it doesn't show i am weak  and intentionally or
without intention i have never harmed my organization. you could have
understood my situation but mentally you are pushing me to depression.

Thirdly, i never make defamatory sentence on anyone as you all know
everyone is not same or similar in the company only there was an issue
with sujata lenka as every seniors have faced the problem because of
her why?? deb sir you were not bother with her behaviour more or less
everyone has issue with me as per your version no problem you can
continue with your statement as i know things will not change with you
sir..
 Kindly read the mail and discuss with your directors and even your HR
consultant about all the allegations made on me and i request you
kindly do not harass an pregnant woman and please do not consider me
weak and i really respect my work place because of it i am
independent.
Kindly revert back on this mail as even i need to prepare myself.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 February 2014

The establishment has pointed out serious concerns on lapses and performance and ability.

If you want to draft your replies/representations on your own, keep these concise, specific, precise.

Do express but avoid loud emotional outbursts.

The lawful authorities.forums have been pointed out.

It shall be appropriate to consult your lawyer in person. It shall be good if your replies/representations are drafted and structured by your lawyer.

After delivery if you suffer from sickness due to pregnancy delivery you can avail 1 month leave with full Maternity Benefit.Submit proper leave application with medical certificate of doctor.

If no termination orders is passed after delivery do join duties after delivery and if at all you wish to resign, do so after properly resuming duty and do not forget to to submit Maternity Benefit claim and demand payment within 48 hours.

If you do not serve notice period, notice pay can be adjusted by company.

If termination is effected due to misconduct then company may deny notice pay.

The suggestions in this thread are heartfelt opinions.

Let your lawyer's opinion, that has seen all of your docs and records and has analysed your inputs,  be final.

You may also consult elders in your family.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 May 2014

it seems Mr Kumar Doab has given enough free advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register