LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand (CEO)     10 November 2012

Invasion of privacy at home

Iam staying with my parents who are 92 and 87 years old. My younger  brother has installed a camera in our drawing room and recording. It is a invasion of privacy ? What action i should take ? Should i remove camera or complaints to police or approach the court ? Advice is solicited.

Learning

2 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     10 November 2012

afterall he is your younger brother.

try to discuss amicably with your brother and find a solution.

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     10 November 2012

Your concern is noted. What is family that is a kind of school or college whatever you choose to call.Being a CEO you will have known that kindness in reprimanding makes the worker improve his very behavior, after all none can correct the past recoded behavior but pardening can modify the person in not repeating such indecent acts. 

Indecency is a kind of depressive behavior psychologically induced. 

Inviting police you not only get indecent but also become a talk of town as police man may without intention may publicise the event what it will give any relief to you.

Besides you will convert your younger brother a confirmed addict for this behavior.

After all it is said elder brothers wife is given a status of your own mother and in fact she is to be treated as his(your younger brother's) mother.

Some time you may have seen your own mother naked did your father lodged a complaint that my son indecently behaved with his own mother? obviously not. 

so tell not your brother anything of this incident and cooly remove the camera that will not give any clue to him  and see does he replace an aother camera and keep a watch on the camera that is your police action!

regards..dr g balakrishnan, independent director of a public limited company 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register