Imp,pil for water saving


I am not a lawyer

In a district near to Pune,There is heavy water issue but liqur factory is running smooth.since water from whole district is cut ,I want to divert water from those factories to farmers and drinking

plz spoon feed me for following issues

1) can I file PIL?where SC or HC?  Pune r Mumbai

2) how much days will take to be PIL on  board? will/can it happen in next month?


If there is a water scarcity in the surroundings and people are suffering around the area for water, the affected people should gather together, give a joint petition to the disctirct collector, minister for water and sewerages etc.,to the chief misiter.  Exhaust the remedies available before them.  After that quoting the successful running of liquor fcctory in the vicinity by using the availale  water resources, can file a PIL before the high court  seeking the relief.  Can file petitions before and many other social network and social medias. 


Thanks sir for valuble input

need more support




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x