Harassment from wife's family end

When divorce is running in court, wife with her elders came to my house without any permission and occupied my house from 20 days and saying to leave she wants 10 lakhs and using abusive language and made my mother who is 65 years old came out of my house and staying in relatives house. Please do suggest how to proceed on this and even she filed 498a on us in the year 2015 and we proved innocent as no evidences. Even she is not ready for the divorce to be happen before the judge she wants only notary that too before their elders with sum of 5 to 10 lakhs and, they have not given single rupee and with the support of other people she started to create mental and physical torture to my mother. Plesse let me know where can we get justice and how to vacate my wife's family to stop this cruel bahaviour. Regards Kumar warangal

file private complaint against her and her relatives for harassing your mother. 498 a decision in your favour is a good ground for divorce.

she can not enter in your house as matter is now in court .

dont give any money without court orders .

feel free to call or whatsapp if any query left


you will give a complaint to your local police on the grounds that trespass and criminal intimidation on your wife and her relatives.

Well you can solve it in an amicable way ,  just settle with  payment of money as full and final to get mutual divorce/




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu