Experienced/relieving letter- company not giving letter

My friend got a opportunity in one MNC but earlierr he was working in small IT company.

He served 2 months notice as per previous company norms. HR ackowledged resignation but experience letter is not issuing.

Company denied to give it. 

This is biggest problem as he has joined MNC after last day.new company has procedure to submit  relieving letter... He will loose good opportunity and also will affect it on his career.

He had gone to police but they denied ..he sent a notice from local lawyer, but previous company is not at all replyig on it. 

Please suggest. 

Retired employee.

Ask your friend to issue a legal notice to the Directors of the company, if there is already a notice issued and no action was taken.

If your friend hasn't resigned as per his terms and conditions, then he is at the mercy of his previous employer in the issuance of relieving-experience certificate.

LEGAL

If he resigned as per the agreed terms and conditions the he can file for writ petition

The fact is that the original querist (who probably be not the friend but himself) has signed a bond of serving for 2 years with his first employer. Please read his second query too.

Advocate

Please do not post misleading and half baked queries.

Yes, he issued a notice from local laywer. But, company has ignored.. 

2 paragraphs clearly says that he served notice period as per terms. He is clear and evverything is handed over clearly.

Sir, my bond related case and post it different..

My case is posted differently... This post is purely different. please do not imagin as this post is related to me.

Its a request.

Please guide...

is there anything like to pressurize to company from labour act point of view or police case point of view...

else, apart from this what can we do for him.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu