Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Saxena (ABC)     01 April 2011

Compensatory Job in Life Insurance Corporation of India

Sir,
My father was working in L.I.C. of India, Agra as Assistant Administrative Officer.
He got expired with liver problem on 28th April 2008, and that time he was in JOB. I, being eldest son applied for the job on compensatory grounds. In profession, I am a computer engineer and was working in a private company in Delhi. We are two brothers and younger one also working in Private comapny in Delhi, after his M.B.A. (marketing).

After so many enquirey I received a letter in February 2009, where they have denied to give job to me, as not a part of Company Policy.

Today i am 31 years of age and my brother is 30 years of age. My mother is there in agra and she is house wife.

After going around thru "right to information" act, again they denied to give job.

Can you please tell me is there any policy of L.I.C. where they can denied for job?

Warm regards
Vishal Saxena

Learning

3 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     01 April 2011

each in every company, GOVT  officials  workers, having separate rules and regulation, so they act as per rules and regulation.

Vishal Saxena (ABC)     01 April 2011

Sheik Sahab,

I know thats why i am asking about L.I.C. rules and regulation.

Few people says that u definitely get a job, where as few says its not under policy. These things creating confusion and unnecessary problem in my as well as my mother's mind.

Please advise?

scoop (student)     19 August 2011

hey! i am from kolkata,i have a issue,my father worked in union bank of India for 30+ yrs then died in 2011(8th feb)at the age of 57,3yrs before retirement,in our family he was the only breadwinner,there are four dependant of out family,my grandmother(80),mother(50),brother(24),elder sister(marriageable age25)and me(23),my brother only works in a private company salary.8000/month.so,any one of our family is eligible for a compensatory job in the bank,in 2009 September my father felt some health problem then applied for leave for medical checkup,but due work pressure of year ending he was denied.my father continued with his illness ,and then in feb 2010 sadly diagnosed with stomach cancer and then died in 2011 feb,due high expenditure of treatment we are now in financial crisis,in spite of our situation bank decided not to giving compensatory job to any one of our family members,and they want us to sign in a bond paper giving rs.8,00000(8Lkh)in lieu of compensatory appointment.and all the amount of the education loans of my sister n brother,they want to deduct it from my fathers gratuity,just giving us merely 4-5 lkhs in our hand.I think Bank is ruthlessly behaving with us and trying to avoid their responsibilities.Plz.. help me what should i do.should we sign the bond paper or will file a legal action. here is my e-mail id - tarun7001@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register