LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     10 May 2013

Law of one job two employees

The idea that can save the world from the problem of unemployment :  One job two employees. 

Have you ever imagined when your servant maid is absent why she does not tell someone else to attend your house work on her behalf?  As employers we feel that our servant maids come regularly without any leave so that we do not be compelled to do their jobs at home.  Similarly it is every employer's wish that his employee does not avail many leaves and comes to office regularly.  How will that happen?

That will happen by appoint Two employees for one job.  Just lateral thinking.  Not all jobs in the organization be of that nature.  Let any organization or government experiment with this idea.  Ten percent of the jobs are reserved for this purpose. This is the salary.  This is the job.  How you distribute your work is your head ache. How you distribute your salary among yourselves is also your problem.  I will give this salary as if I am giving to one employee.  You share it among yourselves in proportion to the attendance, howsoever, in such a way that the ratio of attendence between two does not exceed 60:40.  Any two friends, or students or unemployed youth trained or experienced in same line of work can apply for this.  It does not involve hectic work schedule.  They will attend office on alternate days.  Cool job.  One day you and one day me. 

These are no leave jobs.  If there are two hundred working days per annum, each employee will be doing hundred days work per annum.  Remaining 265 days are holidays for him.  Why does he need holidays?  So for One job Two employee jobs there will be no leaves offered by the organization. 

This will release lots of work pressure and also help lot of unemployed youth get jobs.  If Obama knows about this idea.  He will implement this in America.:)

Learning

1 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     10 May 2013

Good idea.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register