attempt to murder on myself, my mother and my elder brother


On 28/04/2012 at around 4.15 P.M (16:15 Hrs)my uncle was driving his car and entered the house while entering the house he stopped and started abusing me .When I resisted the same he started hitting me, my mother came out to rescue me along with my elder brother who is not in good health. My uncle pushed me and hit my mother with my bike helmet in this process we were injured and my mother started shouting for help. In the meantime my uncle’s son and his watchman came out of their respective house and started hitting me again on my private parts and behind my right ear. I was also hit on my chest, my mother received injuries on her head, bruises on her stomach .My elder brother also sustained injuries on his chest, elbow and other places. My uncle’s son with the help of my helmet started hitting me on my head and others with the intention to kill us, other passer by people stopped the fight otherwise we would have died. I request you to take immediate action. Police have registered only a petty case no 3820/12 U/sec 70(b) cr pc - 323 IPC. saying we have not received serious injuries. The accused in this case had in 1979 nearly killed my family in a brutal assault for property disputes but were acquitted by the court giving benefit of doubt ,in view of their criminal antecedents I want them to booked U/sec 120B,307 IPC,325IPC and 354 IPC is this possible or not.


Seems like repeated query.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu