LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   24 July 2018

420 case long dates.

I filed a 420 case against my wife who hide her past marriages,498A cases n settlements etc. Now the Judge is giving long dates of 3-4 months. on 21 July hearing gave 4th Nov. How and what I have to do to get lesser dates and speedy trial.Kindly advice and thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     24 July 2018

Hearing dates depends upon how the court is loaded with cases if in all the case court is doing same then nothing can be done as per my opinion but if court is doing deliberately in your case then something can done.

Krishna   24 July 2018

How to expediate the కేస్

Krishna   24 July 2018

how to expediate the case speeddily

TGK REDDI   24 July 2018

Once hearing begins, day to day trial is stipulated.      I haven't, during my          thirtythree-year legal life, come across a single judge who respected this stipulation.    But the adjournments in your case are extremely strangely long.

Remedy?

Write a letter to the District Judge.     The usefulness of such a letter is not assured.  But worth trying.

Your case, by the way, doesn't, I'm afraid, atteact Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code.

Krishna   24 July 2018

She filed 498 Som 3 husband's got money and s*xual harassment case also filed on a person

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register