Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

26th November, The Constitution Day

Page no : 2

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     27 November 2010

Dear friends,

I invite your attention to last couplet which indicates about importance and effect of careful chanting of the chaalisa. The word "samarasataa" (harmony) is highlighted. The chaalisa was written and first published in a very tensed atmosphere when public were waiting for decision in Ram Janmbhoomi - Babri Masjid , Ayodhya Bench case. I myself chanted the chaalisa with a prayer to maintain and promote harmony in the society. I always kept assuring  my friends that nothing is going to happen to harm the harmony. God is great, He accepted my prayer !!!

"यह चालीसा ध्यानयुत, समझि पढ़े मन लाय॥
राज, धर्म, धन, सुख मिले, समरसता अधिकाय
"

1 Like

Errata:

वेद, कुरान,पिटक ग्रन्थ के। एक तत्व लखि सकल पंथ के॥

In the above line, the word  पिटक is being  substituted by the word  धम्म

(Guest)

Respected Tripathi ji,

Please consider this fact that the population other religious people in our India are now more than half collectively.  If you kindly consider to substitute the word "RAMRAJ" by "LOKRAJ" than the chalisa will have wide acceptance.

In the meeting s of DRF peoples of all the community comes as equal citizen of India and we can make thousands copies of this chalisa so that maximum people can keep it in frame in the wall at their homes and everyday try to practice it.  But this only one word is creating difficulties for us to convince the people of other religions as the are treating it as this chalisa propagating for a Hinduraaj.

Waiting a reply from you.

1 Like

Dear friends,

I had given serious thought to the possible objections on the word "Ramraj". The word "Lokraj" suggested by Shri Ram Samudre could be used to avoid the objection raised by him. But, I humbly submit that the word "Ramraj" should not be confined to the rule of king Ram. It is a phrase and ideal concept of good governance and welfare state including democracy, equality, harmony, happiness etc.  The term Ramraj is wider than Lokraj. Lokraj  is included and inherent in Ramraj. Lokraj is one of essential ingredients of Ramraj. It is part and parcel but can not be substitute of Ramraj.

1 Like

(Guest)

Thank you Tripathi ji for consideration of my request. 

So now we are going to make posters (like painting on wall with the background of parliament, India and Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar and your photo as given with your profile with the "note" above on the chalisa) of this Chalisa with the word "LOKRAJ".  I really think that your this effort will have a great success in its aim.

Before we distribute the same to people I will send a copy of final print for your perusal and approval otherwise we will not use it without a consent from you.

Best regards.

(Guest)

I have a photograph in which Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar is presenting the constitution to Dr. Rajendra Prasad and Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru, Sardar Patel, Moulana Abul Kalaam Azad and one more leader is there to whom I do not recognise by face.  This photograph can also be use on background.  I will send you 3-4 designs. to make it final.

India rising as guide of the world and  the Chief of the world family-

"भारत भासित विश्व विधाता। जग परिवार प्रमुख सुखदाता॥"

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Dr. V.N. Tripathi
"
India rising as guide of the world and  the Chief of the world family-

"भारत भासित विश्व विधाता। जग परिवार प्रमुख सुखदाता॥"

"

Hats off Dr. Tripathi for you.

I like to add that though the constitutions of many nations were exercised for making the Indian Constitution and mostly it is inspired by the British Constitution but Indian Constitution become supreme since yet there is existence of a Rajparivar in Britain BUT HERE IN OUR INDIA NO SUCH RAJPARIVAR IS CONSIDERED AND ALL THE CITIZENS ARE EQUAL IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR RELIGION, CASTE, REGION, LANGUAGE, RACE, CLASS OR GENDER ETC.  Contribution in Governance is equal of the rich and poor.  You said very correct in the Chalisa that there is the existence of God in the Humanitarian Constitution of India.

Hats off Tripathi ji Hats off..............

1 Like

Dear Ram Samudre,

Let me repeat that, advocating for democracy i.e. lokraj or loktantra is a good  mission. But, the goal of the constitution can not be confined to it. Democracy is only one among other characteristics of our Constitution as clearly mentioned in the preamble. Kindly make the suggestions to widen the scope of chaalisa and not to restrict it.

Further, a poem, particularly created with a feeling of divinity, bears multiple meanings and can not be interpreted like a statute. Each and every word used in it has to be given broadest and possibly multiple positive and creative meanings. Kindly do not give restrictive meaning to any of the words of the chaalisa.

About publication and copyright :

Samvidhaan Chaalisa is being published in book form in the name of  the “Socio-Legal Sensitization Society”(Regd). A resolution to this effect has been passed on 3.11.2010 by the Executive Council of the society.

I have promised to donate the copyright to the society.

(Guest)

Dear Tripathi ji, please review my all postings made here at LCI and you will never find one where I said that I am disagree with you.  I am agree with you thoughts.  Please try to understand that our main problem is lack in awareness in a mass people who are poor and illiterate.  47 crore citizens are away from main stream.  They even do not know that who is PM or is there a post of PM functioning somewhere.  It is not right if we expect that they should understand deep meanings whereas a lot of learned people in the field of law also do not understand our constitution.  It is like a motor mechanic know the parts of motor and use of tools but they don't have ability of a scientist.  A mechanic in demand sometimes come under impression that he become some intellectual but it is his misunderstanding.  So, please just imagine when we go in villages where poor people have only concern with their todays earning for breads to their family and we try to convince them to spare sometime in our camp and listen what is being told for your rights, how difficult is this work.  Though, we find that these people are more honest than the learned as learned misuse their qualification in making money only by making fool to innocents.  So, most of the learned people are useless for any public interest movement and neither they are going to make any changes nor it is their capacity.  The mass people in poor section ever do changes but they have to be made aware.  Your Chalisa is a real need of them and I think this Chalisa is really for them.  

Coming to the point, I am not disagreeing with you on any point as regards to the great Chalisa or more your thoughts but I am just saying that 500 mg. tablet can harm to a person whose stomach is empty, so first we should give them 50 mg and as there capacity is increase we can increase the power of tablet.

If you find that using the word "Lokraaj" in Chalisa going to effect negative in its meaning, I will not insist for this.  If you agree what I explained here than I think you will give us permission for this change.

Best regards with due respect.

(Guest)

And Tripathi ji, please don't expect that the effect of your Chalisa will come out so early.  Please let it go deep in every section of society mostly in 47 crore mass people who are in real need of awareness of their democratic / constitutional rights, I am sure to that in 50-100 years, may you & I will be not here but your chalisa will be helping to poor people to come up and discuss their constitutional rights.  I am imagining your Chalisa after 100 years will be "WRITTEN ON THE SKY".  I think no need is here for more words from me.

As you wish sir, you are the Author of this Chalisa and so you have always first right to say on it.

Dear Shri Ram Samudre,

Since, the chaalisa has been published on the blog site of  "Socio-legal Sensitization Society" after resolution passed to this effect by the Society's Executive Council and it is also being published in book form in the name of society, and since, I have promised to donate the copyright to the society, the competence to make any change in the text of the chaalisa is vested in the society.

I will put your opinion and all discussions made at this forum in this thread before the Executive Council of the Society in the next meeting to be on second Friday of December.

(Guest)

Dear Dr. Tripathi, if you really want “God” exist in this Chalisa you have to make it a “Humanitarian” and Hinduism is against “Humanity” so the Chalisa should be faraway from any smell of Hinduism otherwise it will not have the “God Existence”.

Please have a view on some more opinion in the following thread of yours;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Congratulations-to-Nitish-Kumar-27589.asp

Originally posted by :Renuka Gupta

"

Ram Rajya is a very controversial term for projecting an ideal state. To me for example, women have to remain oppressed in that Rajya and keep on proving their chastity. These  episode/s can't be pushed under the carpet.  Dalit population of the country would not like this term as with all their respect to Mahatma Gandhi, they do not like the term Harijan for them and with good reasons too. 

I have not read the Chalisa, so can't comment on it. But yes, if it projects the constitution as a noble route to establish Ram Rajya, it hits at the very secular concept which the Indian Constitution promotes. 

"

Originally posted by :Renuka Gupta

"

Correction: Dalit population of the country would not like this term as with all their respect to Mahatma Gandhi, a section of them used to be known as Untouchables do not like the term Harijan for them and with good reasons too. 

"

Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF

"

Renuka ji. please post your this opinion in the following thread;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/26th-November-The-Constitution-Day-27634.asp

since if I will say this so some "BUDBAKs" are also here who do their "Bakwas" without think.

I have discussed with Dr. Tripathi on the word "Ramraj" and he shown good understanding on it.  The word "Harijan" was a sweet conspiracy by the Gandhi under his so called as Mahatma but we know he was nothing more than a conspirator of Hinduism.  The castism & chaturvarn was a conspiracy under the Godism of "HARI".  Wheresoever "Hari" exists in human society here in India there is the castism & chaturvarn exists with it. Gandhi is also projected as Mahatma by the conspirators of Hinduism & Chaturvarn. We understand that the people of RSS are less dangerous than the MAHATMAISM OF GANDHI.  Gandhi was a little smart as if he openly join the RSS than his conspiracy would be open and his conspiracy would not have succeeded.

If the word "Harijan" is justified so someome tell me that is the so called Mahatma Gandhi is not a "Harijan"? 

The most of the people including the Government of India do not consider that some "Ram" took Birth in Ayodhya and it is only a myth projected by some conspirators of Brahmanwad to exploit people.  The Government of India has submitted an affidevit in Supreme Court in the case of so called RAMSETU stating that no evidence is available which proves the birth of any Ram s/o Dashrath resident of Ayodhya.

As regards "Chalisa" made by Dr.Tripathi, it is otherwise a good one if the words "Rajraj" and "Harijan' are removed.

"

Dr. Tripathi,

These are our friendly suggestion to make your efforts a great success and so please do not take it otherwise.  We do not insist for anything here as this chalisa in present composition is not going to affect on people as the Hinduism is already defused on 26 November 1949 and completely on 26 January 1950 that one can see in a real view of population of India. 

None can help if the parrot close the eyes and think that the cat is disappeared.

In last words, I am sorry if any of my word hurt you but believe me to that I have no intention to hurt you.

Best wishes for good work. 

(Guest)

Renuka ji thanks to you for giving me inspiration for a justified title to Gandhi as follows;

"Harijan Gandhi" is really justified than the "Mahatma Gandhi".

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register