Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

26th November, The Constitution Day

Page no : 4

(Guest)

Objection on the use of word "Harijan" in this Samvidhan Chalisa can be observed in the following link; 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Title-HARIJAN-GANDHI-is-really-justified-than-MAHATMA-GANDHI-27756.asp

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     02 December 2010

the word "harijan" . In fact at the time of composition I did not want to use this word, but it is my incompetence that no other  term suitable for poetic point of view came to my mind. So far word Ramraj  is concerned, I am not adamant to keep it if appropriate substitute is found but , I am sorry that lokraj is a narrower term than Ramraj and can not be a substitute of Ramraj. Even in the constitution democracy is only one of the salient  features.

Kindly search a wide term in which democracy and other features of the constitution as well as good ideas as given in "some features of Ram Rajya" thread and good ideas of other philosophies can be included.

kindly note that , I am not prejudiced in favour of Ramayan or like literatures. Further , since I have studied  many ramayans , I can refer many negative points in them. But, I do take good things from any where and ignore bad things where ever.

Thanks and Regards,       

-V.N.T.

Dear Ram Samudre,

1. I composed the chaalisa in one sitting but it is outcome of  continuous  study of  Indian coonstitutional law and Indian culture simultaneously.

2. While composing the chaalisa, I speculated that many words used in it including harijan and ramraj may raise controversy. Apart from harijan and Ramraj, there are many words in the chaalisa that are prone to controversy.

3. A poet is not a law maker. He has many limitations regarding collection of words and beauty of the poem.

4. Composition was made for self satisfaction and not for promoting or initiating any  political or religious movement.

5. Chaalisa is not going to be tabled before parliament.

and

6. You may provide an appropriate word for scheduled casts / backward classes for replacing the word "harijan" .

Thanks and Regards,       

-V.N.T.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     02 December 2010

Some Facts about Indian Constitution are below,

It has adopted Western Legal Standards/traditions, and is mainly taken from the constitutions of the countries like “Britain, Canada, USA, Irish, French, Australia, and Soviet Union.

The uniqueness about it is that It is the longest written constitution of any sovereign nation and a total of 117,360 words of English language.

Also we should not forget that it got amended more than 100 times within short span of 63 years.

So, In what way it can be called as “world’s greatest democratic constitution”.

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Ashutosh Bhartiya

"

Some Facts about Indian Constitution are below,

It has adopted Western Legal Standards/traditions, and is mainly taken from the constitutions of the countries like “Britain, Canada, USA, Irish, French, Australia, and Soviet Union.

The uniqueness about it is that It is the longest written constitution of any sovereign nation and a total of 117,360 words of English language.

Also we should not forget that it got amended more than 100 times within short span of 63 years.

So, In what way it can be called as “world’s greatest democratic constitution”.

"

Originally posted by :Ashutosh Bhartiya
"
Now Mahatma Gandhi is no more here to answer, so any one may say anything to him as per his wish and whims in the name of Democracy. Everyone is free to Interpret his work as per his level of understanding.

Below is the very relevant line of "SriRamcharitmanas",

Jinhke Rahi Bhavana Jaisi, Prabhu Mutrti Dekhi Tinh Taisi!!

"

Whole world salutes our constitution, except some........

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     02 December 2010

Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF
"

A tribute

to the founder of

world’s greatest democratic constitution

of our great democration nation

Ever Great Krantisoorya

Vishvandaneeya Parampoojya

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar

"

How anyone is founder of our constitution?

(Guest)

Ashutosh ji, I have heard it from everyone except some those who don't like to consider it.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/New-member-Safayee-wala-27842.asp

29 November 2010, 22:29 

Ashutosh BhartiyaI am Online

Self 

Lage Raho Ram Sewakji,

Achchhi tarah se sabki safai kar do.

Ka kahat ho Bhaiya Aayen!!

Ab Bhaiya Ashutosh ji, aapke Ramsewak ji to nahi rahe so kaheen ab aap to hamaari safaai karne hamaari har baat ka virodh karne ka beeda to naheen utha liye hain?  Kaahe ki aap bilkul saaye ki tarah hamaare pichhe pad gaye lag rahe hain jaise wo bhalamanus sriramcharitmaanas padhkar saare shikchha hamaare oopar mahaan gaaliyan ham par chala raha tha. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Dr. V.N. Tripathi and Asociate
" Dear Ram Samudre,

1. I composed the chaalisa in one sitting but it is outcome of  continuous  study of  Indian coonstitutional law and Indian culture simultaneously.

2. While composing the chaalisa, I speculated that many words used in it including harijan and ramraj may raise controversy. Apart from harijan and Ramraj, there are many words in the chaalisa that are prone to controversy.

3. A poet is not a law maker. He has many limitations regarding collection of words and beauty of the poem.

4. Composition was made for self satisfaction and not for promoting or initiating any  political or religious movement.

5. Chaalisa is not going to be tabled before parliament.

and

6. You may provide an appropriate word for scheduled casts / backward classes for replacing the word "harijan" .

Thanks and Regards,       

-V.N.T.

"

Dear Dr. Tripathi,

Point-1: Justification for the word "LOKRAJ"

I believe that you also heard "PANCH PARMESHWAR". It is nothing but LOKRAJ.  God is nowhere outside in the stones but inside all of us if we listen the VOICE OF OUR SOUL.  Hence the LOKRAJ is the GOD's KINGDOM  and it is in your word RAMRAJ.  

If your RAMRAJ is something different please enlighten all of us to it.

Point-2: Suggestion for suitable word to replace "Harijan"

The word "Jan-Jan" can be used as the common man (the common man in India is who is poor & exploited)

If you like to isolate some sections with purposeful use of the words "Ramraj" and "Harijan" to have a society with classification of Brahmin, Chhatriya, Vaishya, Shoodra and that, the India is a HINDUSTAN OF HINDUS and it should be a RAMRAJ, in that case I have nothing to say as you are free to do things of your choice and success or failure of your chalisa depends upon you.

Though your chalisa is not being tabled in Parliament but the bigger parliament is the society around us in which we live every moment of our life and it is the choice of every individual as how he/she like to be accepted by the people.

Best wishes for great success of your creation - Samvidhan Chalisa.

My Dearest Ram samudre,

You are not about to releive me ! I heartly accept all your sugessions.

You have said :

"Point-1: Justification for the word "LOKRAJ"

I believe that you also heard "PANCH PARMESHWAR". It is nothing but LOKRAJ.  God is nowhere outside in the stones but inside all of us if we listen the VOICE OF OUR SOUL.  Hence the LOKRAJ is the GOD's KINGDOM  and it is in your word RAMRAJ.  

If your RAMRAJ is something different please enlighten all of us to it.

Point-2: Suggestion for suitable word to replace "Harijan"

The word "Jan-Jan" can be used as the common man (the common man in India is who is poor & exploited)

***********" "

No doubt ,the word "Jan-Jan" is more appropriate and pleasant than "Harijan" but the word harijan has been used in context of provisions for reservation . The arrangement / lines of Chaalisa are approximately in sequence of the arrangement of the constitution. There can not be special provisions for every person (jan-jan). How this word can be used there.  Kindly suggest some other word which may be indicative of classes for whom the constitution provides for reservation.

I am glad that it is you who has given maximum attention to my composition. Kindly excuse me for few weeks  for not attending the discussion. I will be expecting your suggestions on other words also. Kindly keep in mind that no further lines can be added otherwise it can not be called a chaalisa. This chaalisa  contains 40 lines except dohas.

I realy respect your sincerity towards chaalisa. I will be back after a month.

Best wishes,

-V.N.T.

Further in the Chaalisa, the  Constitution has been presented as it is and not as it aught to be. And only positive aspect has been presented, not the loop holes.

(Guest)

Jahaan na Ravi pahunche.. Vahaan Kavi pahunche.....

Afterall, as you have accepted, that it is not going to table in parliament but it is for society around us...

And also it is not a translation of Constitution.. so let it have flourish with more beautiful imaginations by relating "Harijan" with "Jan-jan"... I am sure that it will not affect harmful to its meanings...

ZINDAGI

You are going on leave, bring with you my few lines;

Zindagi ky hai ek paheli si.

Kabhi dushman kabhi saheli si.

Rulati bhi hai aur bahlaati bhi,

Kabhi kaaton si aur chameli si.

Kabhi khush aur kabhi paimaana-e-gam,

Kabhi meethi kabhi kasaili si.

Uske seene me dafn jaane kya,

Ulzee rekhaon ki hatheli si.

DIL

Ajeeb shay hai ye deewanaa dil,

Ajeeb jazbon ka paimaana dil,

Kisi dil ke mareej se poochho,

Tadap ke bolegaa bachaana dil.

(Guest)

Dear Dr. Tripathi, 

The word "SHOSHIT" can be used replacing the conspired word "HARIJAN".

It has the relevance with the "Special Provisions in constitution for weaker & exploited people" also justifies as to why such special provision are required.

By birth none is "HARIJAN" but only human being and the old age traditions made by the powerful section of the society to maintain their superiority for baseless reason cannot be carried forward forever.  As the time goes forward and people becomes aware of the facts old age rotten traditional practices needs to be revived.

IT IS CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOM FOR EVERY INDIVIDUAL CITIZEN TO LIVE THEIR LIFE AT THEIR CHOICE AND NO BOUND ANY CONDITIONS TO FOLLOW ANY SUCH OLD AGE TRADITIONAL WHICH ARE NOT SUPPORTED BY THE CONSTITUTION.  ANY OUTSIDE PRESSURE IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND ALSO ILLEGAL.

1 Like

(Guest)

Neither, "Concept of RAMRAJ" nowhere exists in the Constitution of Union of India as the State Policy of Union of India is secularism nor, RAM and Hinduism are symbol of Union of India as the Symbol of India is printed on the letter Heads of Government of India, I do not know what is the title name of this symbol, it is on every coin & currency of India, Four Lions with Ashok Chakra, which reflects DEMOCRACY AND SECULARISM.

INDIA IS A PEOPLE'S STATE - IN HINDI IT IS LOKRAJ

"Concept of Ramraj", whatsoever & howsoever, it is just a social & cultural matter and not the POLICY OF UNION OF INDIA.  Similarly our Muslim citizens follow the "Baadshaat of Allah", christian india citizens follow as the "Kingdom of God", sikh indian citizens follow as the "Waah guru di Khaalsa Waah Guru di Fatah".  "Democracy" in Hindi is "LOKRAJ" and Indian Democracy (LOKRAJ) includes all these believes.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     03 December 2010

Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF
"

A tribute

to the founder of

world’s greatest democratic constitution

of our great democration nation

Ever Great Krantisoorya

Vishvandaneeya Parampoojya

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar

"

Dear Param Bhakt of Ever Great Krantisoorya Vishvandaneeya Parampoojya……………….

For the sake of knowledge I want to know that really our constitution isworld’s greatest democratic constitution”?

Or someone says or heard this because he is a param bhakt of Ever Great Krantisoorya Vishvandaneeya Parampoojya……………….

(Guest)

I consider it on the basis of facts before me that it has been accepted as THE CONSTITUTION OF UNION OF INDIA and 125 crore people of Union of India are covered by this.

And it is the right of every individual to have any opinion within the limitation of the constitution and so I am not answerable to anyone.

I want to know that how many people of Union of India believe in RAMRAJ but I am not asking it from you as I have more reliable sources.

The topic here is SAMVIDHAN CHALISA submitted by Dr. V. N. Tripathi and I have only concern here with it and I have submitted my final verdict on it.  People are free to be agreed with my opinion or do not be agreed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register