LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhingra P.S.'s Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 19720

+ View Full Profile


Law is always late than the occurrence of the event, but you should not be late in making handy evidence of your favor! Please feel free to ask how to plan & gather solid evidence of your favour, if you want to proceed effectively in your court case!!

Except persons with hypothetical problems, anyone may confidently share his real life problems with me for sincere guidance and suggestions on the following type of problems:

1) 498A Cases & Divorce Problems

2) Analysis, Interpretation & Implication of Court Judgments

3) Banking {Problems;

4) Civil law Problems

5) Corporate laws Problems, including Company Shares Problems with the Companies & Transfer Agents, Physical Shares, etc.

6) Family Problems

7) Legal Documents

8) Property Matters, including Wills & Nomination Problems

9) Service Laws Problems, specifically Departmental Inquiry and Vigilance Cases, and Promotions

Send details of your problem through email, along with your proper introduction at:

CAUTION: YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTACT ME BY CLICKING ON MY PROFILE's LINK "click to talk," SO, DON'T TRY. Your payment made to LCI Admin may go waste.



Disclaimer: Any opinion or views expressed in good faith in response to the facts/information provided by the querist on this forum is intended only to facilitate general guidance. The opinion/views so expressed should, however, be got validated by proper personal consultation with a certified & experienced lawyer by meeting him personally and getting examined all the case related documents. The member of our Group Associates cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer questions on: Constitutional Law, Labour & Service Law, Taxation, Business Law, Student, Corporate Culture, Education, Management, Leadership, Education, Finance, Telecom, Audit & Accounts, Vigilance, Employee Discipline

    My area of expertise
    Careers, Labour & Service Laws, Accouns & Audit, Management, Leadership, Education, Telecom, Project Finance, Disciplinary Cases, Vigilance, Copyright,

    My experience in the area (years):
    40+ years before retirement from active service and about 10 years, as consultant after retirement from service.

    Organizations I belong to:
    Department of Posts & Department of Telecom & Information Technology

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    I have at credit 23 publications (Reference Books & Guide Books) at my credit, pertaining to service rules & Procedures, Finance, Accounts & Audit, Taxation, Vigilance & Departmental Inquiries.

    Educational credentials:
    Post Graduate in Management stream

    Award & Honors:
    Actively associated, as member, to accomplish all necessary pre-incorporation formalities for establishment and incorporation of MTNL, a PSU, under DOT. Later, associated to form an Autonomous R&D Centre, TRC Society, under the DOT in 1989

  • dr. sarita says : regarding extension in joining time
    I am presently working in central government as group-A officer and got selected as assistant professor in Rajasthan State. Due to necessity of three months notice in my present department for technical resignation, I am unable to join in the given joining time which is only 15 days I just want to know, that how much maximum extension time I can get from state government as per service rule. I shall be very thankful for your prompt response. with regards, Dr. Sarita Khandelwal

  • navneet says : Pay Protection without deduction of Pension
    Dear Sir I have certain queries regarding the subject line. can i email you for the specific query? regards

  • Tomin Saji says : help
    Sir the New PO appointed is a retired employee of the postal department. I have a phd degree and this is a research institute . there are more than 150 officers/scientists here. is that allowable to bring in some one who is retired and is not from the same branch. CCS says government employees but doesnt say from another organisation having no connection to this institute. I appreciate your advise

  • Member (Account Deleted) says : Kyon budde... sab theek?
    Kyon budde... sab theek? Read more at:

  • Kaushik Nandy says : Tenancy Vs Encroachment
    One of my tenant is occupying tow rooms at my residential building and being used for dwelling purpose but Monthly rent bill i issued for one room as it is being issued by earlier landlord from whom I had purchased the building in 2010 and residing in the building since then. at this stage Can i suit civil case against the tenant/ his son( who is staying in another room) for encroachment of one room and get eviction order if so then what is the process.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query