LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

n.k.sarin's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 602

+ View Full Profile

Hi, my name is Narinder kumar sarin,doing practice as a advocate since 1986 at Dehradun, capital of uttarakhand. I Iike to do civil related matters  as such property dispute, family matters,accident claim etc . Counselling on matrimonial relation.

My contact No ( Mobile )   9412007974.


My site.

my blog.

My chamber's address:   chamber No. 104 jail road, civil court compound


    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I would like to give answer all types of question relating civil matters matters matrimonial&family matters.

    My area of expertise
    civil law,

    My experience in the area (years):
    20 years.

    Organizations I belong to:
    member of bar council uttarakhand

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    my website:

    Educational credentials:
    law graduate

    Award & Honors:

  • Legal Manager says : advzse
    Dear Sir, I would like to have your personal advise in below scenario. We have 6 small various companies in at one campus and same location with different name deploying less than 50 manpower on daily basis since more than one year. We have two union at work place. We have made settlement with majority of Union.The other union have not accepted the said settlement hence they have given separate charter of demand and later this dispute referred to labor court for adjudication. Meanwhile they have resorted to illegal strike in April 2007 and till date they are abstaining from the work. By the way we have submitted an application to Labour court to declare this act as illegal strike and case is now on leading evidence from our end. In such situation can we close our sister concern ? Do we need to seek permission from Labour court where dispute of illegal strike is pending. What is the procedure for applying closure of establishment? What reason we can lead to justify the closure? What can we do with the employees who are with majority of union and are working in this sister concerns? Would appreciate your help and reply. Thanking you, Regards, Rita

  • n.k.sarin says : d v act
    Mr Goel,do not worry, appear before court and produce your income proof from all source.Court is not blind, maintenance will be allowed after deducting your personal expenses and expenses incurred on your younger son by you.

  • S P Goel says : D V Act case
    Dear sir, This is S P Goel, from Delhi 9810101999, my wife lodged a petition in Karkardooma court under Domestic Violence Act, and demanding Rs 45 lacs and Rs 15000 per month, my monthly income is Rs 8000 from Interest, I am unemployed, house is in my name, judge advised me not to sell in first hearing. My elder son lives separate in Delhi , in ICICI bank Rs 18 lacs pa , earlier he was helping, she left house on 20.10.2010 younger son is a student. Please advise sir thanks s p goel, Delhi 9810101999

  • nawal says : rti act2005
    dear sir (mr rakesh kumar demand under rti act information form my bank). i am nawal kishore working as head cashier in bank. 1 appointment datewith salary and cetificates given to bank on appointment of job 2 date of promotion with grounds 3 copy of passport along with visa of forign trips along with the reason 4 no objection certificate of bank for purchasing of revolver and purpose of purching revolver 5 during foreign tours leave record along with purpose of forign trips 6 details of properteis( moveable and immovable ) on his and his family members name 7 detail of kishore kumar memorial socity along with reasons members a/c detail, purpose of making soceity , any permission from bank. transcation detail s of society 8 bank a/c detail another madan family along with deposit working capital detail 9 pay details monthly for last 10years along with bank statement and deposit detail now i recd the latter from regional office by spio agm. mr G.R.Mittal DT 16.12.2010 nawal kishore head cahier b/o civil lines asr REG; APPLICATON OF MR RAKESH KUMAR UNDER RTI ACT2005 PLEASE FIND ENCLOSED THE APPLICATION OF THE SUBJECTRECIVED AT OUR OFFICE ON13-12-2010 THE CONTENTS OF WHICH ARE SELF EXPLICT. PLEASE INTIMATE US REGARDING PROVIDING OF THE DESIRED INFORMATION PERTAINING TO YOU TO THE APPLICANT UNDER THE ABOVE REFRED ACT. PLEASE NOTE THAT AS PER THE ACT THE INFORMATION IS TO BE PROVIDEDTO THE APPLICANT WITH IN 30 DAYS OF THE RECIPT OF APPLICATION . YOUR REPLY IN THIS CONTEXT MUST REACH US WELL WITH IN THE TIME FOR DISPOSING OFF THE APPLICATION WITHIN THE TIME SCHEDULE PRESCRIBED UNDER THE ACT. DEAR SIR PLEASE ADVICE ME WITH REPLY GIVE THIS LETTER. I AM VERY THANKS IF U DRAFT THANKS

  • n.k.sarin says : Kiran rathi
    dear sir/madam, regarding your query it is advised that in the circumstances husband must file divorce suit against the wife on the ground cruelty.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query