LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Queries Replied : 93

+ View Full Profile


Date of Birth/Age:
12-6-1964 -   44years
Academic Qualifications               
M.Com., LL.M., (First Division)
P.G.Diploma in ADR Methods from
Nalsar, Hyderabad.
Technical Qualifications:
Shorthand English Lower.
Typewriting English Higher.
Enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council of A.P.
1997 with the enrolment No: 1433/98
Presently enrolled with other institutions
Union Bank of India.
 Life Insurance Corporation of India
Worked as Stenographer in the Judicial Department, Mahabubnagar District from 30-6-1990 to 1997.
Since the date of enrolment as an Advocate, practicing on Criminal Side, Civil Side and Writ Jurisdiction before the Hon’ble High Court of A.P., Civil and Criminal Courts; Co-Operative Tribunal, Debt Recovery Tribunal, Administrative Tribunal, and Consumer Forums.
Extra Curricular Activities
Senior Under Officer in N.C.C. Having participated 3 National Camps and 4 Regional Camps.
Volunteer in National Social Service having participated National Integration Camp at Mumbai and two local camps.
Address for Correspondence
H.No:1-1-16/1/2/A, R.T.C. “X” Roads
HYDERABAD – 500 020.
Ph.No: 27650240 :: 9885808021
                                           K.VENKATESH GUPTA

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer the questions relating the Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Procedure Code and Negotiable Instruments Act, Arbitration & Conciliation Act, Transfer of Property Act.

    My area of expertise

    My experience in the area (years):
    15 YEARS

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    M.Com., LL.B., P.G.Diploma in A.D.R. Methods

    Award & Honors:

  • gaurav says :
    hello sir, I have an unfortunate situation before me please help grandfather has five sons my father being the eldest. all are engaged in different businesses we have a joint family no formal or informal partition has been done....every male member (my grandfather, father, uncles) have formed HUF and file IT returns for HUF & individual. the family properties are owned jointly as well as individually by different members including me. one of my uncles(A) who does business from a shop owned by my grandfather (he does not have any other income from job etc) he(A) has another shop on his name individually he says this shop is on his individual name n this will not be included in family partition everyone else is against this he(A) will not listen to any elders ,relatives regarding partition he(A) intimidates my grandfather so a will by my grandfather is very rare possibility....... the properties have been purchased from time to time by joint family money based on availability of capital on a members books of account.......other members have properties individually too but agree that all properties are joint family properties regardless of owners name (all properties were purchased by mutual consent) ........... what should me or my father do? please advice…… what’s the maximum ad valorem court fee for partition suit? I have heard it will take 10-15 years n our businesses will be ruined…….please suggest how should we go about it….. i have asked this in the query section n forum as well please help

  • padmavathi says : family dispute
    Thank you sir .I aquired this property after the partitions are over

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query