Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mentally Depressed (will tell you later)     13 August 2011

Your suggestion in reagrds relief /prayer before high court

Sir,
I have filed petition No-1 before CAT regarding non consideration of my candidature in regarding to the selection process held in year 2004 which was allowed in 2010 but was remanded by H.C to the CAT for deciding certain issue which was dismissed on the basis of preliminary objections. The order came in June 2011

Subsequently the employer discontinued my services(as I was on adhoc services) and I filed the petition No-2 before CAT which was disallwed with main paryer but only relief of providing me the salary for the days in which I had worked. The order came in July 2011

I also came to know about the irregular appointment made by employer in year 2008 to one employee without holding selection process. So I filed the another petition No-3 by making my employer and that employee as party which was admitted recently. That employee was not made party in Petition No-1 as it was pertaining to the selection process held in year 2004 only

Now I am filing the writ petition against the order of CAT in petition No-1 on certain grounds which I had mentioned in writ petition

Sir, Kindly look upon the above circumstances what relief/prayer can be added especially in reagrd to the employee who had been made party in petition No-3 as I came to know about his irregular appointment only by the way of counter affidavit filed by the Respondentemployer in Petition No-1

Regards

Learning

1 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     13 August 2011

You may go to High Court against the order passed in Petition no. 1 in the light of changed circumstances. One thing is also clear. If employer has done some irregulr aapointment during 2008, you cannot revive your appointment of 2004 as legal on that ground. One illegal act do not permit to revise it again and again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register