LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victimoffraud   01 September 2016

You don't have right!

I'm appearing in my case as party in person. Conciliation is over and failed. conciliation was done only for few minutes just one day and my sign taken and immediately the judge ordered to file objection within 30 days. i've applied for the copy of - police report submitted ( in the petition it's mentioned that police report is submitted alongwith petition in 2nd para.) and conciliation report. the call date to receive the copy was 29th. i went promptly. after telling me come in the morning and come in the evening, they have finally given today. only order copy and peititon copy. when i asked them where  is the rest i.e., police report copy mentioned in petition and conciliation report copy they told me "You don't have right to ask that since the case is ongoing. we don't provide copies to even those whose cases are closed. Judge has said you should not be given those things." 

Don't I have right to get a copy of everything related to MY case till date? the false police complaint's report was against me. I'm afraid if I file objection they will change it to incriminate me. 

Learning

17 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     01 September 2016

U have right to know about your case details.

U can use RTI for that to get desired informaition.

If u like my suggesation then give THANKS on my profile.

1 Like

(Guest)
Use rti as weapon and after reaching the state information commissin then they shoud give.dont worry apply rti throgh speed post.

Sidharth   01 September 2016

Originally posted by : victimoffraud
I'm appearing in my case as party in person. Conciliation is over and failed. conciliation was done only for few minutes just one day and my sign taken and immediately the judge ordered to file objection within 30 days. i've applied for the copy of - police report submitted ( in the petition it's mentioned that police report is submitted alongwith petition in 2nd para.) and conciliation report. the call date to receive the copy was 29th. i went promptly. after telling me come in the morning and come in the evening, they have finally given today. only order copy and peititon copy. when i asked them where  is the rest i.e., police report copy mentioned in petition and conciliation report copy they told me "You don't have right to ask that since the case is ongoing. we don't provide copies to even those whose cases are closed. Judge has said you should not be given those things." 

Don't I have right to get a copy of everything related to MY case till date? the false police complaint's report was against me. I'm afraid if I file objection they will change it to incriminate me. 

What i undetstood from your query complete court file is not with you.

Fill an form of cetrified copy(criminal) and get the certified copy of complete  file.

what is the problem in it??

Brothers the final call (there was no first call second call etc) to file objection is on Tuesday. Tomorrow is bharat bandh. I don't have the police report copy. How will I get rti reply within these much days?. Bro sid I filed an application for certified copies only. They REFUSED to give the police and conciliation reports.

Should I file objection without full case copy? I'm afraid police mixed with her will change their report suitably to incriminate me

innocenthusband   02 September 2016

Are you contesting the case yourself? Where is your lawyer?

victimoffraud   02 September 2016

Yes I'm appearing in the case as payrty in person. Every lawyer I hire is compromised.I'm fed up. I've already filed copy application asking for full case copies. They REFUSED to give!!!!!!!!!

Sidharth   02 September 2016

Yes I'm appearing in the case as payrty in person. Every lawyer I hire is compromised.I'm fed up. I've already filed copy application asking for full case copies. They REFUSED to give!!!!!!!!!

Who are THEY in the said line.

if file is in court you can also file an application for inspection of the file. and reader will give you the file for reading.

"They" means the people in the court counter where we have to collect copy

"They" means the people in the court counter where we have to collect copy

But when you fill the form of certified copy , you first need it to be signed from Magistrate or court. Have you filled this form and get it singned from the magistrate/judge???

Attached File :
  • downloaded: 92 times
  • innocenthusband   02 September 2016

Every lawyer I hire is compromised.I'm fed up. 

Ive been through this. Its extremely difficult to win any case without a lawyer. Those things happen only in movies. You will eventually find an able lawyer but it takes time and effort. Spend your time in pursuit of a good one. Without a lawyer you will remain stuck where you are.

I'm not yet informed by the police of any ongoing criminal investigation against me. However when I submit to the court how I was harassed by the police in my objection statement, I think they'll write a suitable report incriminating me with the date of two years ago. By now you probably know how these false cases are created.

Brother ih, the agreement between the band Baja party and any lawyer I hire is, according to my second lawyer, they'll give rs 5000 per hearing to go against me. Plus from their some caste association, they'll send all the members as clients to my lawyer in exchange of losing my case and incriminating me.

Originally posted by : innocenthusband

Every lawyer I hire is compromised.I'm fed up. 

Ive been through this. Its extremely difficult to win any case without a lawyer. Those things happen only in movies. You will eventually find an able lawyer but it takes time and effort. Spend your time in pursuit of a good one. Without a lawyer you will remain stuck where you are.

My experience is differ:

My lawyer was also bribed by wife after that i decided to represent myself in court and its less expensive and less harrasment. I also won case of interim maintenaince, and no Interim maintenaince was awarded to her. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register