LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashish kumar (business )     12 October 2015

Wt to do after 10 yrs wife left with son

I had been married since 10&1/2 yrs I had a 8 yrs son. My wife (working) left my home for the first time 1 yr back with my son . I  made her come back at my place by going again n again at my inlaws home ( mother in law widow ex- serviceman) after 3 months with a condition of separation from my parents.
She came back with a separate kitchen on next floor at my parents house.
Now she started making me extremely uncomfortable by misbehaving n  by fighting on un known issues . I tried my best to avoid unwanted situation  without telling even my parents about it . Now she even starts to night out without my consent .Even on this issue I talked again with my mother in law .

very next day  she make me so rest less that I does to my  motherinlaw  n ask her to come my place n consult her n advice her to protect my married life  but she n her relatives called up police  n just to avoid that hilarious situation  I signed up her complain of domestic violence on her from past 10 yrs for which they were compelling.

Even then she stayed at my place but made my life hell. She stoped preparing food for me even for a complete 1 week  n always use to  provoke  me by misbehaving n threatening of police  I always tried to avoid the situation which can give further harm to me n my parents.
Suddenly one day after one month of that fir she said to me that she is going to her moms home  ... For rest in vacations .
 For a complete 1 month she always use to came to my place in my absence n take all her n my sons belonging with  her  motherhouse. Even she use to call up me for certain things to deliver her moms home. It had been 5 months she has denied to   coming back n even didn't send my son to meet even dada dadi inspire of so many calls n visit to console her .
She even has insulted my parents twice n me too evry time I had gone to meet her.

Plz guide wt should I do?

Learning

7 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     12 October 2015

as long as you have fear for her she would do whatever she wants and put your life to hell.why did you accept her false allegations of dv over her by signing it.that itself shows your weakness and from then on you have start to dig your own grave.

just record her converstaions threatening you that she ould file false cases on you.file an nc in the police station that your wife or her inlaws might file false cases on you.

also gather proofs for her cruelty towards you.if she is going for night outs without your permission you better need to look into what she is doing.hire a private detective and gather information about her whereabouts.

finally with all the available proofs file a contested divorce on grounds of cruelty.

A walk alone (-)     12 October 2015

If you want to save your marriage then gather both side elder to sort out problems. First start collecting proof of her cruelty. Start her call recorded or what ever she do try to record cruelty it will helpful you in future.

b.goheel   04 December 2015

@ dear queriest,
hv sympathy with u.
frm the thread it appeared u r grwn up hope atleast aware of it this is sensitive matter and only concerned elders of both of ur families knw better hw to tackle within fmly.
outsider can effectively guide or advise u on legal and not on ur ego front.

P.Bashista (Advocate)     04 December 2015

Even after 10 years of marriage if this the situation then the best advise is to take a divorce and live happily ever after. Ask her decision about the custody of your child. If no amicable decision comes then file a case for custody. Living with a misconception that intervension of elder people or the Court can keep you happily ever after is an illusion. Responsibility of protecting the relationship has to come from inside. If that is not happening (in your case your wife doesnot seem to be interested) then better to get rid of it. 

b.goheel   04 December 2015

ld.sr.adv.bashistaji,
with due respect, frm one sided threaded it is not wise to come to any onclusion. queriest does not wait fr advice to file. he may file as per guidance of his elders and legal advisor. his hesitation shws there is something tht prevent him.
by the way even god fail to diagonise the mind of human beings.

ashish kumar (business )     05 December 2015

Sirv, there is no one who can speak on their behalf ... My sister in law n mother have traped my wife n kid in such a way they even don't speak to me n if then there language is very much abauing N even they had disrespect my parents too. Even my sandu ( husband of my sister in law ) is not competent enough otherwise me can solve or atleat mediate between us. Both ... Even my elders cousins are in dilemma whom to talk n how... ?

SuperHero (Manager)     05 December 2015

Originally posted by : ashish kumar
I had been married since 10&1/2 yrs I had a 8 yrs son. My wife (working) left my home for the first time 1 yr back with my son . I  made her come back at my place by going again n again at my inlaws home ( mother in law widow ex- serviceman) after 3 months with a condition of separation from my parents.
She came back with a separate kitchen on next floor at my parents house.
Now she started making me extremely uncomfortable by misbehaving n  by fighting on un known issues . I tried my best to avoid unwanted situation  without telling even my parents about it . Now she even starts to night out without my consent .Even on this issue I talked again with my mother in law .

very next day  she make me so rest less that I does to my  motherinlaw  n ask her to come my place n consult her n advice her to protect my married life  but she n her relatives called up police  n just to avoid that hilarious situation  I signed up her complain of domestic violence on her from past 10 yrs for which they were compelling.

Even then she stayed at my place but made my life hell. She stoped preparing food for me even for a complete 1 week  n always use to  provoke  me by misbehaving n threatening of police  I always tried to avoid the situation which can give further harm to me n my parents.
Suddenly one day after one month of that fir she said to me that she is going to her moms home  ... For rest in vacations .
 For a complete 1 month she always use to came to my place in my absence n take all her n my sons belonging with  her  motherhouse. Even she use to call up me for certain things to deliver her moms home. It had been 5 months she has denied to   coming back n even didn't send my son to meet even dada dadi inspire of so many calls n visit to console her .
She even has insulted my parents twice n me too evry time I had gone to meet her.

Plz guide wt should I do?

She is adamant and head strong. She will not listen to you.

Don't roam around in laws house. Better leave the situation as it is. 

When she made your Life hell. What is the use of bringing her back?

You are a very weak person. Accept it and live life.. If you file case, she will file several cases. Already you have signed a DV case. Thank GOD you didn't sign in future if she does something and you are responsible. 

Regarding the kid meet the Kid in school. Save your earnings for Kids education. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register