LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Esther   03 June 2017

Women looking for divorce

Hi Members, Im a bold , confident , independent women who dreams to achieve big in life . I have been married for 1 year . The person who married is low in confidence , low in self esteem but highly diplomatic to prove others that he is good . I got to know this when we started to talk before marriage , we had 6months time before marriage . I said to my parents they convinced me stating that he is our relative , good one and all those useless words and more over my mum was sick at that time , which cornered me , which left no other options other than to marry him . Lot of things he created trying to bring me down . He gives a mental pressure and at times he even locks door and leaves to office so that I can't go to office. He even once said that he married me for the good financial background and borrows money often from my father telling him not to tell to me .my father dint tell me at the initial stage since I will fight coz I don't like these type of behaviour. One day he litrely told that he married for money , how can I even stay with him if some one in a relationship said that he married for moeny . Not even single thing he bought for home , right from fridge TV each and every home appliances me and my father bought . He even says that I will give divorce and some times he won't . To be frank i don't even feel manly with him , trust and love is the core in a relationship which I don't get on him . I feel im wasting my time in this relationship. i dont like to stay with him and I know there no one with 100% compatibility but unable to imagine a future with with this type of personality .There is no compatibility in our relationship .Now we both are working and staying separately for almost 4 months. I stay in my parents home . My mum and sister supports me but my dad doesn't . I truly accept that from his stand point it's hard to accept . But I dont want to continue this relationship. But he wants to create problems for me. Neither pretends to all that he wants to stay with me and he is not ready to go for mutual divorce. It is a mistake from my end , I must have stopped it before my marriage itself . But now in that case what should I do and how long my divorce case might take ? Respected lawyers Please suggest

Learning

11 Replies

Adv. Rakesh Martyn   03 June 2017

I dont want money. I have enough of it.  I want good partner who can take care of me and my home. You take divorce from this guy.  I am more than bold in many ways. What say?

1 Like

Online.498a.DV.Act.Crusader   03 June 2017

If you dont like to stay in the relationship, take divorce and contact Adv Martyn?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     04 June 2017

iF YOU DON'T LIKE TO LIVE WITH HIM ANY LONGER OR SEVERE ALL TIES WITH HIM APPLY FOR MCD or contested divorce.

Esther   04 June 2017

Thanks for the response lawyers . Offcourse j don't want money from him , I just want him to get out of my life . My father doesn't support me coz he is affrid that my divorce might affect my younger sister life and so he is ready to give money when ever he wants . I don't have my dad support in divorce and more over the person I married says some time he will give divorce and some time he won't . In this case if he doesn't accepts MCD , how do I file this contested divorce ? With what all reasons and I dint have voice record or video record for all he said . Can u suggest a divorce lawyer in Chennai plz

Esther   04 June 2017

@Adv Rakesh Martyn : offcourse sir . Moeny is not a big deal , even I earn . All partners are not 100 % perfect and compatible . I just want some who loves and stays truthful to this life long commitment .

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     04 June 2017

Take advice from a good family lawyer in your area... Contested divorce takes time. If possible go for mutual consent under sec 13B of HMA.

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     04 June 2017

Take advice from a good family lawyer in your area... Contested divorce takes time. If possible go for mutual consent under sec 13B of HMA.

Adv. Rakesh Martyn   04 June 2017

Originally posted by : Esther
@Adv Rakesh Martyn : offcourse sir . Moeny is not a big deal , even I earn . All partners are not 100 % perfect and compatible . I just want some who loves and stays truthful to this life long commitment .

?             

(Guest)

There is ALWAYS two sides of a  COIN. what does he has to SAY about you?Approach any ADVOCATE, they will pose you the same question.

Born Fighter (xxx)     06 June 2017

ur husband might agree for MCD if you pay him some money. Otherwise he will not lose much to fight case in court as he will not have to pay maintenance to you since ur independent,confident and earning welL

sai narayana   08 June 2017

By hook or crook make him agree for Mutual Consent Divorce. But before that both of you approach one family counselor and then decide what to do, if the separation is inevitable then only consult a person in your afinity who should be knowledged & maverick in these matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register