1. Why should husband pay for the maintenance of a wife?
It is the moral duty/ legal duty (if wife filed 125 case) of the husband to maintain wife
Is husband an ATM Machine?.
If you think so then what we can do?
2. Why do women want to marry only rich and well qualified man? So that they can harass him for maintenance later on in life by filing false cases of IPC 498A on innocent husvbands and his innocent parents and innocent sisters.
So,you are a poor man..Be rich.IPC 498a ,125 is for common people ,not rich people.I ask you,Law is applicable for all or only poor people?.If you have money ,you are free like a bird..(This is a hypothetical answer asked by an author.)
3.Why do women get educated for? Don't they receive education from their parents, can't they have self respect to earn on their own, instead of going behind husband hard earned money like parasites?
Gender inequality in education is extreme. Girls are less likely to access school, to remain in school or to achieve in education. Education helps men and women claim their rights and realise their potential in the economic, political and social arenas.
When you educate a woman, you educate a nation.
4. All our laws in India are gender biased, they only protect and pamper women and make men suffer.
So,its clear that you are biased.Better you should wear different glass.
5. NCRB suicide statistics show that the number of married men who commit suicide is almost twice that of married women. So it is the men who are facing torture from wives after their marriage.
Many reason.Not onlly one reason that you said .One of the reason is stress.
6.The life expectence of men is lesser than women. Man is an endangered species. But still there is no ministry for men welfare in our country.
Many reason,Like healthy lifestyle habits, how personal and family medical history may affect risk, opportunities for self-care, and the availability of effective screening interventions.
Men are more likely to smoke cigarettes than women.
Men are twice as likely to consume five or more alcoholic drinks in a single day.Men are more likely to smoke cigarettes than women.
Response to stress and coping
Stress has been shown to have long-term negative consequences on health, including mental health, susceptibility to infection, and risk of chronic conditions such as diabetes and hypertension. Women appear to employ better coping strategies for stress than men. Men are more likely to use alcohol and drugs as a strategy to cope with stress.
7. When a woman wants to marry a rich man, it is considered a necessity, if a man marries a woman, then it is considered that he married for dowry . Why do we have these double standards ?
This is your biased error.Same thing applicable to men if he wants to marry a rich women,considered a necessity.