Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Women biased laws in our country.

Page no : 3

(Guest)

Paradigm: Indian marriages are breaking down at faster rate than making marriages work.

Social reasons:(in a different language:P)

Greater societal acceptance of divorcees in urban areas and also a gradual acceptance of divorced daughters by families (not in rural areas) because families have started to believe that perhaps their daughter can have a life after marriage and without a husband.

The anonymity of big cities has helped divorced people avoid the glare of judgmental friends and relatives.

Financial freedom to walk away from an abusive relationships.

The sanctity of marriage is taking a beating. People’s attitudes towards marriage itself are changing…and as a result they do not work hard at it as before.

Stress of modern life. 

Change in gender roles. If the wife is working, gender roles change. Conflicts arising from sharing the work load at home adds to the stress faced at work. Tensions often arise if the husband imagines that the woman’s career is temporary or the woman imagines that her husband will lend a hand at home…

Professional rivalryWhether in traditional India or the emancipated west, men are still not comfortable with the strong independent modern woman. Men might feel that they are ready for a working partner, and they can be…but not for a high powered career woman

(Guest)

One simple solution to examine Women Centric Laws in India. to SPEAK ABOUT

498A

D.V.

SEXUAL HARRESSMENT BILL 2010

MARITAL PROPERTY ACT (50% SHARE IN HUSBAND'S ASSETS)

ADULTRY LAW

in public, and MOST IMPORTANT EDUCATE GROOM'S FAMILY before marriage.

and see for youself if they promptly agree or show any hesitation.

EVEN SLIGHTEST DOUBT LIKE THEY SAY,

"kya shaadi jaise mauke per aap aisi aisi baaten kar rahe ho.."

THEN REALISE..AND UNDERSTAND. THAT THESE LAWS ARE

**FAMILY BREAKERS***

Moreover my Personal Experience is My sisters told me, this Laws are only for Money Hungry wives who loves freedom & liberation..not for the one who look for long lasting relationship..

**Victim** (job)     20 February 2012

Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
"

@Victim

Did you ever did a reserach on why womens get beated especially when their husbands are drunk ?

I am a lawyer not a social researcher.This proposition  is given to you .

"

Advocate Kushan no thank you i already have too much to deal with i would rather not say anything i don't know rather than just be a expert on social research as well as practice advocacy at the same time. 

(Guest)

Due to women biased family laws in India. Marriage will never keep men happy, the moment men marry they invite non-bailable cases like IPC 498A, marriage is an invitation to Women biased Domestic Violence Act, marriage is an invitation to lose your salary and hard earned earnings, marriage will invite you to the world of marital extortion, you will also lose your child custody, you will become a main target of family courts.

Please do think twice, if you really want to marry or not. Most men marry innocently, as they don't realize the consequences. Most men are ignorant of the consequences.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Melt
"

Due to women biased family laws in India. Marriage will never keep men happy, the moment men marry they invite non-bailable cases like IPC 498A, marriage is an invitation to Women biased Domestic Violence Act, marriage is an invitation to lose your salary and hard earned earnings, marriage will invite you to the world of marital extortion, you will also lose your child custody, you will become a main target of family courts.

Please do think twice, if you really want to marry or not. Most men marry innocently, as they don't realize the consequences. Most men are ignorant of the consequences.

"

dekho dekho, Avani chacha naye avtar main pagal khane se phir se bhaag ke aa gaya...

1 Like

(Guest)

mickey, learn how to respect seniors.This is a legal forum.Why are you dragging me to the mess...

Ranee....... (NA)     20 February 2012

@@@pragya###

how do you know avani?woh to hamare jamane ki villain hain..usne mujhe, roshni, hema meenal, ambika ko khub sataya...baad main usko paagal khane bhej diya gaya.