Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Women biased laws in our country.

Page no : 2

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 February 2012

Originally posted by :**Victim**
" @ Kushan,

You seem to have done better research on womens.
"

મહારાજા કુશન

ક્યાં યેહ અત્તાચેદ ૪૯૮આ ઈ સુર્વીવાલ ગુઈડે સહી ત્રન્સ્લાતે હુઆ હૈ :-)

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :cm jain sir
"
Dear pragya,

How inlaws can be stranger for a wife!!! can you define here.
"

wife if can be termed as B*tch in the open forum,distressed women when asks dowry then it becomes begging, then why in-laws can not be Strangers for a Bahu?

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Tajobsindia
"

Originally posted by :**Victim**

"

@ Kushan,

You seem to have done better research on womens.

"

મહારાજા કુશન

ક્યાં યેહ અત્તાચેદ ૪૯૮આ ઈ સુર્વીવાલ ગુઈડે સહી ત્રન્સ્લાતે હુઆ હૈ :-)
"

:PTrue, butnot like  yours! see your profile pic is also a woman..:D:D

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 February 2012

@ Pragya

Some days back I told you not to make 'personal comments" in forums like my picture to my hair to my teeth to my color to my marriage to my family to what nots.

Time pass writers who donot have nothing to say in terms of legal advise come down to 'personal level' and mind it other person if wants can also match equally. 

But, it does not help internet forum based debates.  

India
’s lost YOUTH

Paradigm: Indian marriages are breaking down at faster rate than making marriages work.

Social reasons:

DINKY (Double income no kids) lifestyle.
Influence of western culture pervading everyday life in comparison to three decades back what Asian living societies were.
  Encroachment of urban areas by rural populace in search of better standard of life.
Lack of incentive to mainly agricultural sector who formed some 3 decades ago backbone for continuity of traditional customary Asian societies.
  Empowerment of traditional homemakers into that of Bhahanji’s of 21st. century with complete disconnect link to her Asian traditional roots.    
  Maggi (2 minute solution to all your problems in life) style emancipation of today’s productive youth.
Constant clash of genNext borrowed value system Vs. Oldies time tested values.
Government failure to see through domestic social changes and amending / repealing of Acts / Codes accordingly. Law follows society around the world whereas society in large here makes any Law work according to their jugad (corruption).
9. Without fire there can never be smoke !

In my opinion Family Law forum debates are going to be never ending one and found them to be healthy and feel they to be just left to her natural shelf life.  

2 Like

(Guest)

@Victim

Posted by Victim;You seem to have done better research on womens. Is this all Ctlv C + Ctrl V (https://health.ap.nic.in/nheal/MEN.html) or you do you have any statistics handy to prove that womens have better coping strategies ? 

I ask you why women live five to 10 years longer than men ?

I think you are hungry now.

Take some food prescribed by tajobs;6.  Maggi (2 minute solution to all your problems in life) style emancipationof today’s productive youth.

(Guest)

મહારાજા કુશન

ક્યાં યેહ અત્તાચેદ ૪૯૮આ ઈ સુર્વીવાલ ગુઈડે સહી ત્રન્સ્લાતે હુઆ હૈ :-

Posted by tajobs;મહારાજા કુશન ( not કુશન , કુશાન)

If i am મહારાજા ( emperor) then who you are?

શહેનશાહ ? To  aap બોલીવૂડના શહેનશાહ ( bollywood shahenshah )  kya ?Paa  film.

Me and paa  in lci. ;)

@Roshni B

Said,"Despite whatever differences i have with tajobs uncle,i fully agree with all these points stated hereinabove."

it remind me the  tajobs 's slogan ;

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" By: Mahatma Gandhi

2 Like

(Guest)
"
@ Pragya

Some days back I told you not to make 'personal comments" in forums like my picture to my hair to my teeth to my color to my marriage to my family to what nots.

Time pass writers who donot have nothing to say in terms of legal advise come down to 'personal level' and mind it other person if wants can also match equally. "
 i cant recall when you said me so to not do.help me.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     19 February 2012

"
Social reasons:

1.  DINKY (Double income no kids) lifestyle.
2. Influence of western culture pervading everyday life in comparison to three decades back what Asian living societies were.
3.  Encroachment of urban areas by rural populace in search of better standard of life.
4. Lack of incentive to mainly agricultural sector who formed some 3 decades ago backbone for continuity of traditional customary Asian societies.
5.  Empowerment of traditional homemakers into that of Bhahanji’s of 21st. century with complete disconnect link to her Asian traditional roots.    
6.  Maggi (2 minute solution to all your problems in life) style emancipation of today’s productive youth.
7. Constant clash of genNext borrowed value system Vs. Oldies time tested values.
8. Government failure to see through domestic social changes and amending / repealing of Acts / Codes accordingly. Law follows society around the world whereas society in large here makes any Law work according to their jugad (corruption).
9. Without fire there can never be smoke !

In my opinion Family Law forum debates are going to be never ending one and found them to be healthy and feel they to be just left to her natural shelf life.  
"

Despite whatever differences i have with tajobs uncle,i fully agree with all these points stated hereinabove.

however i also feel that blaming the younger generation fully for increasing divorces is not right.

our older generation is also responsible.

dont the MILs still interfere in the lives of newly weds?..isnt this one major cause of divorce,out of the other acuses too,which u listed above?now dont tell me this isnt happening....

and how u say that older generations were wiser in terms of matrimonial counselling?this may be true in some cases....not in all..

dont forget that thesae older generations always looked down on their sons' or nephews' wives.they cud not stand it if they turned infertile and will taunt the wife calling her baanjh,etc,till she committed suicide after suffering silently for many yrs.or they will send her back to her parents to remarry the son.

this old generation of 70s and 80s was also responsible for the increasing no. of dowry deaths which finally resulted in pro-women's laws.

on the basis of my above statements,i doubt that older generation had any "tolerance".for if they had,they wud not have illtreated women at the slightest pretext,which resulted in passage of these laws and rebellion from the current generation of females which was born in late 1970s and afterwards..

1 Like

(Guest)

dont forget that thesae older generations always looked down on their sons' or nephews' wives

not only older family members but some older lawyers also look down on new comers in the field;)

1 Like

(Guest)

In India even educated married women act like parasites. They consider their husbands as parasites. They sit and eat his hard earned money as maintenance without doing any work.

HUSBAND IS NOT ATM MACHINES

Most indian women are also involved in infidelity to satisfy their lust. They cheat on their husband for getting that extra s*x. If an husband questions their fidility they file false cases under IPC 498A and harass him and his family.

MOST MARRIED WOMEN THESE DAYS ARE INFIDELS

Life expectancy of men is lesser than women and this is well proved. Men suffer from heart deseases early in life than women  Women do not suffer such deseases because they have their monthly pussy cycle.

MEN ARE ENDANGERED SPECIES AND THEY DIE EARLY , WIVES GIVE THEM ADDITIONAL STRESS AND WORRY CAUSING THEM TO DIE VERY EARLY IN LIFE.

MOST OF MARRIED MEN ARE ACTUALLY MURDERED BY THEIR WIVES AND THIS GOES UNDETECTED. EVERY WIFE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND BOOKED IF THEIR HUSBAND DIES AN UN NATURAL DEATH WITHING 7 YEARS OF THEIR MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     19 February 2012

Pragya, you made me nostalgic with your profile picture.Roshni do you remember?

**Victim** (job)     19 February 2012

Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
" @Victim
Posted by Victim;You seem to have done better research on womens. Is this all Ctlv C + Ctrl V (https://health.ap.nic.in/nheal/MEN.html) or you do you have any statistics handy to prove that womens have better coping strategies ? 
I ask you why women live five to 10 years longer than men ?

I think you are hungry now.
Take some food prescribed by tajobs;6.  Maggi (2 minute solution to all your problems in life) style emancipationof today’s productive youth.
"

Kushan i like to share my maggi with you why don't you come and join me and have never ending debate on why husband would stay drunk for not coping husband wife issues. Did you ever did a reserach on why womens get beated especially when their husbands are drunk ? If not then let me show you one Ctrl C + Ctrl V version of joke below.....

A woman beaten very bad enters the doctor’s office.

- What happened to you, lady?

- I do not know what what to do doctor, I have an alcoholic husband, and every time he comes home drunk, beats me like this …

- I have a very good remedy for this problem. When your husband comes home drunk, take a cup of chamomile tea and gargle once, 2 times, three times, four times, until he goes to sleep.

-Are you sure doctor? Just tea?

-Yes, this is the best medicine.

Two weeks later the woman returns to the doctor.

-It was a brilliant idea. Every time my husband came home drunk, I just gargle with chamomile tea. He never beat me in these two weeks, it’s incredible! !!

A woman beaten very bad enters the doctor’s office.

- What happened to you, lady?

- I do not know what what to do doctor, I have an alcoholic husband, and every time he comes home drunk, beats me like this …

- I have a very good remedy for this problem. When your husband comes home drunk, take a cup of chamomile tea and gargle once, 2 times, three times, four times, until he goes to sleep.
Are you sure doctor? Just tea?

-Yes, this is the best medicine.

Two weeks later the woman returns to the doctor.

-It was a brilliant idea. Every time my husband came home drunk, I just gargle with chamomile tea. He never beat me in these two weeks, it’s incredible! !!

- See if you keep your mouth shut?

(Guest)

@Victim

Did you ever did a reserach on why womens get beated especially when their husbands are drunk ?

I am a lawyer not a social researcher.This proposition  is given to you .

@Ranee

Posted by ranee,

"Pragya, you made me nostalgic with your profile picture.Roshni do you remember?"

I remember the member that still present in my friend list.

Roshni did you know?;)

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     19 February 2012

yes ranee,she was a beautiful gal called meenal who died here waging a battle against avani & live and let live...

i think u r impressed with her beauty...therefore u r using her pic as your profile pic... :P

koi nahi...hota hai hota hai.:)..every gal wants a beautiful gal as her role model...but do not impersonate her....lol  !!;)

@kushan,

why do u wink while referring to meenal....aakhir chakkar kya hai?;)

(Guest)

@Roshni B

"why do u wink while referring to meenal....aakhir chakkar kya hai?";)

You ask me like Acp  pradyuman in CID .

I again said to all; I am  a lawyer not a researcher /or detective.

Sugar-free khane walo ko kya pata shakkar kya hai?……..wah…wah(i hate this part :P )…..sugar-free khane walo kya pata shakkar kya hai???………….Acp: “samajh mein nahi aata daya aakhir yeh chakkar kya hai;)

IN KBC Sarakuh said freeze kiya jaye!!Amitabh Bacchan saya lock kiya jaye!!Now in CID:)ACP Says;Daya darwaza tod diya jaye!!

From;https://jokesprank.com/blog/funny-jokes/cid-jokes-funny-cid-pjs-cid-hindi-shayari.html

Abb ye thread bandh kiya jayee.