LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

With cruelty mind filed false 498A 34IPC 4 & 6

I got married on the 21 January 2011.I’m a muslim. It was a love cum arranged marriage. My wife and me from Hyderabad 4 Km distance to each other….

About my family…. my Father is no more and he was Employed at HAL as Supervisor  and my Mother Retired Headmistress in a Govt School and we are 4 siblings My Elder Sisiter got Married in 2008 and she stay at 150 Km away from our house and my self I’m a MBA Finance and was working as Sales Manager with ING Vysya Life Insurance and left the job due to mental torture from my wife and my Inlaws left job in Feb 2011 and my younger sister is  a student pursuing her MCA and my younger brother stays at Bangalore working in a company and stay in a Hostel..

My wife had a psychological problem, thinking everybody was against her. In personal life she thinks that me and my family against her, One day she left for her parents house on 16/04/2011 without informing to attain function we thought she will come after spending some time with her parents but, again on 20/04/2011 she came back home in my absence with her Parents, brother and 2 maternal Uncles to take away all her Jewellery, valuables, and some other articles it was very well planned and threaten and abuse my mother and younger sister, that our family is not suitable and will file a Dowry harassment case under section 498a/34/4&6 IPC against my Family…                               

She took away all the jewellery and she locked Almariah and all valuable taken with her all has happen in my absence in noon when I was in office, but my mother and sister saw that she has taken her jewellery along with her. She is saying that she has not taken any thing with her which is a false statement….as our neighbours also convinced them not to do all  and lets sit and solve this issue as I was not at home, but my mother in laws were arrogant in nature and  my father in law is in police Dept. he done with his influence all this well planned…

My wife and my in-laws wanted me to live separately from my mother, sister and brother. I and family tried a lot to convince her parents regarding my family situation ( I m staying along with my mother, sister and brother )as I’m the Elder one to take care of job and  responsibility towards my family, and even I went home to bring back  but it gone vain.., My father in Law is working in Police Dept. in PTO section  and I went their to explained him and convince to send her back but his conversation was rude and even my Mother in law to not listened in this regards and She abandoned me without any reason and is not willing to come back. I've tried talking to her, went her to bring back, but to no avail. I called her many times but in return I started getting sms where she was blaming that we had tortured her. She told me she could not live with my parents. Then she stopped communicating. I was so depressed. I was losing my job. A stage came when I lost my job. and inspite of my attempt to convince her bring home back to live happily forever. ..  

She finally filed the false case on 07/05/2011 498-A-IPC,34-IPC,4-DPA,6-DPA  against me and my family, saying that me and my family used to torture her for dowry. My wife and her family are misusing this law., she want  money so she filed a false case to incurred the expenses which has occurred during  her marriage.

My wife has filed 498-A-IPC,34-IPC,4-DPA,6 case on 07/05/2011 and I surrender my self on  16/05/2011, court gave me bail on 18/05/2011

She even went to my elder sister’s house  along with lady police to arrest her stating that she also tortured her in so many ways .My sister has attended my marriage and used to harrass her .In between in three months she never came to Hyderabad, but even though she filed a false case on her stating that she also tortured her. It was so embarrassing moment for my sister in front of her in laws. We never took a single penny from her or her family but she made a false list of items saying I have kept those items with me. She hardly stayed in Sasuraal for 3month. She used to threaten and abuse my family without any reason. My wife had told me many times that she would pull me and everyone in my family to the court. She said she won’t come until I had apologized to her father for to keep her seprate and no mistake of mine. Then I told her I won’t do that.

That was the time when I realized life wasn’t possible with her.

She is now asking me to stay with her near by her parent’s house I have responsibilities If I fail to do this my in-laws are threatening me and harassing me and even she state that her father is in police ,If I wont come back and stay along with her she will file four(4) more cases against me and family which will mess our life and  I feel danger to my life from my in-laws. Please save me I have not done anything wrong but she is after my life and my family.

Once she was too bad with her misbehavior with me and my parents. When I protested she called her parents. Her mother called me and used all the slain words for me, my sister and my mother .Her mother and her father used all abusing language , he had abused me so much .I had not led a life the way his daughter wanted. Should I say I was so great or a coward when I didn’t retaliate.But the fact is the law 498A which scares every dignified family. Pls. save me…..by ur valueable advise???

Learning

2 Replies

sachin (sse)     10 July 2011

hi M A Jaleel

i am also in same boat ,i live in delhi ,these anti men law are very tough on men and their family .

Only choice you have is to keep on fighting ,and do not lay down .

you have already got bail which is best defence against 498A.

Fight the case hard in court with facts ,you will likely to win .

also if you strong facts in ur favour you can also quash the fir in high court .

you can counter file ipc 340 for any wrong statements she makes in court .

In few year,they will be harrassed you dont loose hope or paitence .

(Guest)

No Expert are able to answer my query or don't want to help me to get rid from this situation????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register