LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankit yadav (executive)     09 June 2014

Will perjury stand

My wife conceal her true qualification and previous work experience details in affidavit filed as per HC guidelines. When would be the best time to file perjury in family matters. Court has grant her monthly manintenance.  

Learning

4 Replies

dns (mo)     09 June 2014

Yes ,it will .

my advise is just go through the affidavit in details and you might get many more things which she might be hiding from court. File a well prepared perjury application .It might do wonder .In my case sec 24 affidavit had so many things which she has not disclosed ,when i filed perjury she just taken her sec 24 back.now next step i b following .so make use of perjury and submit with solid proffs ....

Pawan Kumar (qwe)     09 June 2014

Go through the affidavit once or twice more, you may find some more things she has hidden.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 June 2014

Under section 191 of IPC, an affidavit is evidence and a person swearing to a false affidavit is guilty of perjury punishable under Section 193 IPC which prescribes the period of punishment as seven years imprisonment. However, action against making a false statement should be initiated during the trial itself, and not at the end of it — which may take a long time. That may be a deterrent against persons who intentionally mislead the court or make false statements under oath or file tainted affidavits much against the public good. This is one of the reasons — initiating action against a person for perjury after the trial is over — why in India several perjury cases go totally unnoticed as a fresh trial begins on perjury running into years.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     09 June 2014

The supreme knowledge of VISHNU can only be attained in a human suffering  form of life but the person who aids it will never understand.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register