Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinoddinpur@gmail.com (vinoddinpur@gmail.com)     25 March 2011

Will

SIR 

I AM SERVING IN AIR FORCE ... MY FATHER MADE A REGISTERED WILL ON MY NAME DURING HIS LIFETIME... DUE TO THE ILL-BEHAVIOUR OF MY OTHER BROTHERS

NOW MY TWO BROTHERS BY GIVING WRONG AFFIDAVITE LIKE OUR FATHER HAVE NOT MADE ANY WILL APPLIED FOR MUTATION OF THE PROPERTY... LAND.

SIR ONE OF THE TWO WITNESSESS OF THE WILL HAVE DIED NOW AS THE WILL IS REGISTERED ...

IS THERE REQUIREMENT OF WITNESS AND THE MUTATION IS CHANGED INTO DISPUTE AND MATTER IS SEND TO S.D.M SO WHAT IS THE RULE FOR A WILL ABOUT ANCESTERIOL PROPERTY AND THE PROPERTY WHICH IS ACCQUIRED DURING LIFE TIME..... 

Learning

10 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     25 March 2011

once you got the property through will, your on the owner, if your other brothers allegations to made you, they only prove it, you face the trial, and if you can ready to get witness death certificate, and when did your father made will when did he dead.

vinoddinpur@gmail.com (vinoddinpur@gmail.com)     25 March 2011

SIR I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS... 

LIKE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF ONE OF THE WITNESS ALSO WHEN THE WILL WAS MADE AND REGESTIRED AT THAT TIME I WAS ON MY POSTING TO PATHANKOT AND MY WILL WAS MADE AND REGISTERED AT DELHI.. SO THERE IS NOTHING LIKE PRESSURISING FOR MAKING WILL...

ALSO WHAT IS THE RULE FOR WILL ON ANCESTERIOL PROPERTY AND SELF ACCQUIRED PROPERTY....

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     25 March 2011

dear vinod first of all u clear that theproperty is self earned by ur father or is it ancestral .

bcz of that ur brother have equal right if the property is ancestral mean ur father get property by ur grandfather

and if it is self earned property so that the will is forced

Vithal. Upari (Advocate)     25 March 2011

Hi Friends,

Can anybody please post me the Adminstrative Law Notes as i am studying  that subject. better if you can send it in PDF Format

Regards

Vithal N 

M-934238562

Advocate Rajiv Mishra (advocate)     27 March 2011

u hv to prove the will with atleast one attesting witness before the authority during trial and it is mandatory.

vinoddinpur@gmail.com (vinoddinpur@gmail.com)     01 April 2011

sit the will is registered and property contains both ancesteral and self earned property..............

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     01 April 2011

now vinod it is clear that ur father dispose his self earned property as he wish or want .in the will he write ur name as a benificiares so u prove that will also .but in other case ancestral property all the legal hire is get equal share of that property in this case ur father gave u only his share which he get through his father only

vinoddinpur@gmail.com (vinoddinpur@gmail.com)     20 June 2011

Sir,
section 4(2) of Hindu Succession Act 1956 is omitted with Act 39 of
2005 dated: 05- 9-2005
Section 4(2) was :- "For the removal of doubts it is hereby declared
that nothing contained in this act shall be deemed to affect the
provision of any law for the time being in force providing for the
preventation of fragmentation of agricultural holdings or for the
fixation of ceilings or for the devolution of tenancy rights in
respects of such holdings".
now sir my father was a Bhumidar as mentioned in the FARAD of my delhi land ....
so what is the current status of a Bhumidar in delhi....
Can he make will on his agricultural land in name of only one of his
legal heir....
or
the ancestral law(as mentioned in hindu succession act) that it will
be divided among all the legal heirs...
pls reply....
UR TIME IS PRECIOUS ...
I WILL B THANKFUL TO U......
JAI HIND

my email id is: vinoddinpur@gmail.com

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     24 June 2011

vinod ji ancestral property is divided in all the legal hires clear cut .

Mercy (aa)     28 June 2011

My brother and his wife stayed with my father before he died and had always verbally said that he would give me a share in the property. My brother and sister-in-law holds on to all the property documents and FD bank account numbers. With due respect to my sickly dad I did not ask him anything about the property documents or bank account details while he was alive. My father also allowed me to live in the corner of the land in a single room apprx 250 sq feet.

Now after his death the entire property and all the bank money has been written off to my brother through a registered will. The will sates that I need to vacate the property after my fathers death and give even that to my brother. My brother is sending me legal notices to vacate the property as the will states so. My brother is also refusing to give me any property document copy or bank statement copy saying that since the will is in his favour he does not have to show me anything.

I want to dispute this in court. I do not want to vacate my fathers property. What kind of suite do I file? I want to get a copy of all the propery documents from my brother. How can I do it? I do not want my brother to sell any of this property before I file the case. How do I start proceeding with this case?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register