LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pradeepsodhi (Senior Software Engineer)     23 July 2013

Wife return to parents home after 28 days of marriage

Hello I am 27 years old software professional working in chd. I am belolonginf from saharanpur uttar pradesh. I got married on 20 th june 2013 by a girl whose age is 19 years according to which her parents told me without dowry. On first night my wife saild me on bed that her age is below 16 and her parents put pressure on her to do maariage and she is not ready for s*x.My wife belong from village she is only 8 th passout. Her behaviour against me is so bad after marriage. On 30 th june 2013 me and my wife go to one village to attend the marriage of her cousin, there is some quarrel and dispute arises me and my wife , i leave the party and my wife & return back to my home alone. My wife directly return back to her parents home . My wife also take my 6 tolas jwellery and Rs 50000 cash to her parents home. After 2-3 days i go to my in laws home where all her family members and wife behaved me very badly and  strong armed me and said she did not go my home and did not return anything to me. I give an application of the above circumstances in my police station and police did not help . I  also had a copy of an application stamped by the police station. On 12 july 2013 i again go to my in laws home to return my wife and again all of them behaved me very badly and physically and mentally harrased me.On the same day my in laws call panchayat on my wife home and put pressure on me to give divorcee to signed on the 10 Rs stamp paper wily nily.I signed the paper under pressure. On the next day i make a suicidal attempt to finish my life and hopitilise for 2 days because all of the above scenario very much harassed me physically and mentally.

I am not able to undestand what can i do to return my wife and my jwellery and cash . I love my wife very much but my wife does not understand my emotions  and love and she is not ready to leave her parents home.I am deeply desperate because all of the above scenario happens only in one month of my matrimonial life and all of the laws are in the favour of woman.Please please please help me...............................

Thanks

Pradeep Sodhi

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register