LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   16 June 2016

Wife refused gifts for baby on occasion of fathers day


I Sent few gift items from Amazon as gifts to my baby on Fathers day,but same is refused by my wife.
Am I supposed to give these only during child visiting hours which will not start in next six months &
my child may forget myself.
Already child custody case has started and I am planning to show to Judge atleast this should not be done.
From birth they have not allowed child with me who is 3 years
Does it wont amount to continuity of her cruelty towards me & baby.



 4 Replies

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     16 June 2016

You should make note of all such things and report it via writing to the judge in the next date, press for custody of the kid.  Take screenshots, print out of bills, and reimbursement from amazon.  The fight has just warmed up.  Long way to go.  See if wife agrees for MCD, pay one shot alimony and take custody of kid, anything is for sale these days.

Rahul   19 June 2016


Thanks sure I will do.

But dont we have any body/.organisation/Commision/Cell  etc where we can bring cruelty of this nature and they can take steps or atleast interfere in assisting me and court.Is it ok if I write application to National Commision for Women & Child.

Pls let me know if I am short of ideas on it.


Born Fighter (xxx)     20 June 2016

My dear friend, feel sorry for you and i pity your wife for being so cruel (to her own kid as she has no right to take decisions on behalf of the child just bcos she has given birth). I can imagine ur state of mind ....


I can see you going through many such insults/humiliations and frustrations as you go along the custody battle. It will drain you for sure as you seem to be a emotional person.


Remember , you either give up the custody of your child at this stage or fight in the court for next 5-7yrs with no guarantee that the custody will be given to you. And with each passing day your wife will keep instigating and spoiling the childs mind against you. Despite your efforts/Love/Sacrifices........One day the child when he will start understanding things will tell you on your face that he doesnt need you or doesnt want to see you !!!!!

I agree with Vakalath, pay your wife and get the custody of the child....

Im not against fighting for custody but you need to know its a very tough battle ahead. All the Best !!

Khush   22 June 2016

if wife refuses gifts for baby , it amounts to cruelty too

keep all records of any gifts/purchases etc 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register