Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A_Victim (service)     20 February 2013

Wife is not coming back

Hi,

I need the guidance & Help on the following:

I m 28 years male, married in Feb 2012. My wife was with me from Marriage to August 2012 & than was called off by her father on the pretext of as they will send in Deewali when I will visit my parents in Bareilly (UP).
     However after reaching at her home in Aug 2012 she has spreaded as I m Impotent. I have done all s*xual dysfunction tests with consultation of a Sexologist in Bangalore, and there is no indication of impotancy.

I went to them on deewali for sorting out th matter, but she left the home and joined a job in ludhiana without telling me in Nov 2012. However, still her family is not willing to send her to me or my native in Bareilly.  She neither calls any time to me OR my family.

I planned to go in Feb 2013 aand clarify this again with them, but she has excused to come on pretext of leave problem from office eventhough I intimated for coming in Januaery first week to them.

Please guide me should I apply for Restitution of conjugal right

OR

Should I wait for any action from her side for divorce..............

Please Help in the matter!!!

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Why she got married to you it seems?

sorry to say this, she might have had some old boyfriend etc which you might not be aware of, do some background check, will help in getting divorce easily.

Meanwhile send lawyer notice to come back, but before that go talk to her and her parents once again with your parents.

If still they not agree to send her to you, then send lawyer notice to come back.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register