LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev pawar (service)     29 January 2013

Wife getting furious on counsellor

during my counselling session, for divorce which i have filed, which i could not attend due to work, was attended by my wife. the counsellor was making her understand and bring her to a one time settlement, however my wife got furious on the counsellor  during the session, and started accusing the counsellor of being biased. though i did not attend the session, my lawyer told me that she has some issues with the counsellor, and it appears that she has complained of this to the judge. 

can anyone pls give their opnion as to what effect it will have on my case, will it have a negative or a positive outcome on my case, or will my counselling be transferred to another counsellor. or will it have a adverse effect on her defence as such,.

pls advice

Learning

3 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     29 January 2013

hello,

it will not effect your case at all.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sanjeev pawar

during my counselling session, for divorce which i have filed, which i could not attend due to work, was attended by my wife. the counsellor was making her understand and bring her to a one time settlement, however my wife got furious on the counsellor  during the session, and started accusing the counsellor of being biased. though i did not attend the session, my lawyer told me that she has some issues with the counsellor, and it appears that she has complained of this to the judge. 

can anyone pls give their opnion as to what effect it will have on my case, will it have a negative or a positive outcome on my case, or will my counselling be transferred to another counsellor. or will it have a adverse effect on her defence as such,.

pls advice

Counsellors job is to note down what the parties said, behaviour of the parties towards each other even if noted will be of no value.

Only what you say holds value.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 January 2013

At most the counsellor would be changed, no effect on your case.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register