LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhomoy Das (Retail Manager)     27 June 2011


My wife left me 11 months back. she was pregnant that time. Post delivery she doesnt want to return to my home as she is more interested in joining service in a govt school as a teacher. so she wants to stay at her parents house , with the baby and joining the service. but she is not ready for mutual divorce or she will not give me divorce also nor she will lead a family life with me. she also have a responsibiltiy towards her husband and inlaws. On Papers she is following her matrimonials. But in real life or in rituals she is following her parents family.

I discussed with a lwayer. he asked me to lodge a GDR in police stn and also to file a RCR against my wife.

My questions is Can i file file RCR against my wife in the court on ground of cruelty and desertion. Its she have left me. i have not left her nor i have asked her to go and stay at her parents house and join service there. In fact i have written many letters and sms and ph calls requesting her to come back.


Please advice.


 1 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     27 June 2011

Your lawyer is showing you the correct direction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register