New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arup Chatterjee (Scientist)     25 July 2013

Why should a man only fight against false case by his wife?

I am suffering for last 3 years as my wife filed a case for NULLITY of marriage with all the false allegations against me. But I had enough proof in my hand to proof her statements in the plaint FALSE. Finally when the case proceeded the stements were clear to be false she is now trying to get MCD. Ok, I am also ready for MCD. But who will pay for these three years suffering for her false allegations? Why she wont be punished? Why a man will always FEEL happy only getting relief from the case? So, the wife will harrash you for three years and then when she cant continue it she will come to an end, and a MAN have to be happy with !! Shouldnt that wife get punishment or compensate for those three years harrashment??


 1 Replies

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     26 July 2013

in civil court there is incordinate delay.three yrs passed without any final result.since there was social problem of torture of women so laws were inclined towards welfare of women.recentely it has been perceived that there is misuse of law.this is the observation of supreme court.if you do not want to proceed with the case well get dissolution of marriage us 13b.this is quite commonfor reperation of mental agony.details of complaints not mentioned.anybody wants to take retaliation can wait till the matter is disposed off.this is also a difficult tasksince some concealed memories snd remembrances are there in a civilised society.however there are remedies and in case you areexhonerated and case disposed off in yr favour,you can move suit for damages as tortous pratihar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads