Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

J P Ravi Shankar   19 November 2021

Why select or change high court-mc 125.1.a.b

Hi lawyers, The marriage was held in our town. Both native places are a same town but my wife demand (like) a flat or house in Chennai city. I would like to live my matrimony house and I do not have any job in Chennai. My wife has lived with me only for about 15 days.  After she returned back to her father’s house with all gold ornaments & house holds articles. During Aug-2019, she purposely changed her address to Chennai & applied MC case against me at MADRAS HIGH COURT.  There are no s*xual relationships between me and my wife for a period of three years. Now I applied divorce  case in my home TOWN COURT. 



 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 November 2021

As you have already filed a case for divorce, your advocate who is aware of all the facts can guide you better.

M V Gupta (Advocate)     19 November 2021

Hope you are contesting the MC filed by your wife in the Madras High court. If not do it immediately by engaging services of an Advocate there.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 November 2021

How come Madras High Court has admitted MC case directly as stated by you?

Whether there had never been physical relationship with your wife any time since your marriage? If so, the marriage is not consumated and incompleted, why do you go for divorce and not for "annulment" of marriage?

Since you have stated to have already filed a MC case, you might have engaged / paid to your counsel (laywer) what is his/ her opinion / advise regarding your queries ?

Why do you need second opinion of experts on this platform on the basis of limited vague and unbelievable facts posted by you except the fact it is available FREE OF COST / just for the sake of "time pass"?  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query