Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why divorce Will not be a personal liberty.

Page no : 2

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     22 January 2010

OK NO PROBLEM. YOU MAY SAY IT

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     22 January 2010

Dear Sir,

I have seen it long enough. Thanks.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     22 January 2010

you are right sir

(Guest)

it could be in notary or in registrar office by mutual consent or fast track family court if one sided. only q being of maintenance till remarriage.

courts have no right to govern  personal lives of people . more so with corru ption spreading to judi ciary too its a hell for a man to get divorce from a lady with all laws favouring her. A PIL in sup reme court is welcum , but do u think that supreme court will allow ur request. supre me court has not even considered lower ( even high court)  capable of waiving off 6 month mandatory period, rather it has made it to one year . this is to maintain supremacy of supreme court to meddle in personal lives of people and make them suffer for life in corrrupt indian sytem wid all laws favouring women.

whether u kick her or not she will put a false charge on u defintely of dv and 498a for certain. so better kick her n njoy. becoz even if u dont kick her she will allege it definitely. this is a personal advice , not legal advise. do it on ur discretion :)

1 Like

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     26 January 2010

498A is a weapon of terror.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     26 January 2010

Mr kaur, thanks for your opinion. It is not law now. but we can demand by pil. you will find here a lot of people having the same attitude.

amaz37 (director)     29 January 2010

hello mr arun gupta, are u planning to file pil in sc? u/a 21,,

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     29 January 2010

i want to do so, but i need some friends who morally support me. some members strongly advocated in this favour in another threads, in different way and manner. but they should be united, on this issue.

amaz37 (director)     30 January 2010

In what way you mean united? Morally I also supporting you in this,

Did you worked on it, I mean.. did you started drafting petition? Please send me details, if u wish, you can PM me.

BTW, where you located,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register