LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amaresh   07 September 2015

Whom to address rti_income_tax fraud

I made complaint for Income_tax_fraud with some documents . I have send those complaint letter to 

1) DGIT Investigation, Delhi, 2)Member Investigation, New Delhi, 3) Principal CCIT (of west bengal & Sikkim). Now my question is ******How I can get the info of investigation on those people?

*****Where I should make RTI about my complaint letter?

******I have send those letters on & arround JUly 2015......

So is that the right time to do a RTI to the concerned officer??

PLZ EXPERTS HELP ME .......

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Sent RTI application CPIO of the concerned unit . The address will be available in the RTI link of income tax website

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 September 2015

File RTI Application to concerned authority CPIO with whom you have filed application seeking information as follows:

Brief facts: Complaint filed by.............on...............against........................

Information solicited:

"Please provide me action taken on my complaint, with all office notes, steps initiated and present status as expeditiously as possible.

Enclose Indian postal order fvg. Accounts officer........payable at ...........(address of PIO)

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 September 2015

You can browse www.itscindia.gov.in for online application and submissions.

amaresh   08 September 2015

thanks Experts for all of your kind reply.... The concerned dept. received my complaint on dated 24th Aug2015. I have the xerox copy of the complaint letter & the Track_india_post receipt. So should I enclosed all the things with my RTI? Plz reply experts......

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 September 2015

No need . Just provide date of complaint and date received by them and read the above post.

But no investigation agency can complete this task within 10 days, minimum time is 3 months.  Do not expect that things happen ln racket speed, particularly the last date for filing returns make them most busy.  

Think practically and allow some time after closure of their routine returns scrutinisation.  It may be true that depts., are different, but ultimately information has to be procured from concerned dept.,for coming to a logical end.

However filing application after 25th Sept,15 may give you an idea as to whether your complaint was accepted and has prima facie evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register