Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Which wife is legal?

Page no : 5

khushal chilbule (asst. manager)     21 October 2010

I ALREADY HV TOLD THAT U WAIT TILL FIRST WIFE GET REMARRIED OTHER.

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     21 October 2010

And why should first wife get remarried without getting a divorce? If she does it, her life would be in a mess as well. So what is the rationale of this advice? 

(Guest)

Ms Renuka..i totally agree with you that this person here is insane and has committed a crime for which he should be given punishment in any legal way preferred but what all you are saying is a moral solution and not a legal solution.

Their are many cases where people who had done murder or rape or other grave crimes also get a lawyer to help themselves out clean chit. If we are going to decide everything then what is left for the court to decide.

This person here is admitting what he has done but also asking for legal help which we are telling him is the only way out of divorce and maintainance and whenever the divorce happens their are lives which get spoiled obviously.

I can understand that you are feeling bad , even i am feeling the same but its not always what is in front of us because i want to ask this from you that why the first wife didnt stop him from doing second marriage as she already knew about everything, Why she agreed to sharing her husband with other woman, She had spoiled her own life herself, because she is the only one who could have stopped him from doing second marriage.

And please just in case if you want to send my reports to my college you are most welcome but if you are a researcher you should always see the case from both sides and in every aspect

1 Like

(Guest)

I agree with Deepak Saxena about the first wife, she probably has not told anybody about their registered marriage and most likely has not lived with her 'husband' in years.

1 Like

(Guest)

Please see that the person approaching us is the client who has done mistake or was forced to done mistake. He has done a crime but his family who suppresses him for. marrying second girl knowing he is already married since 4 years as i hope this is something which cannot be hidden from the family and second culprit is his frist wife who didn't stopped him from marrying the second woman knowing everything already and nobody has thought of this problem coming up especially not this insane person but now if the problem has arisen and he had come to us for help then we will help him in some or other way.   

If in the same case his wife any first or second would have come then we would be suggesting the chrages she can put up against him. We will obviously give help to whoever of both parties will come here for help.

Their are many famous criminal cases of Scams and murders going on or either judgement given and is litigated by some of the prominent lawyers of India where everybody knew that the crime have happend and according to the plaintiff they should be given but the defandant did the duty of defending his/her client and so according to you they all are people who are not well groomed or people who are doing things illegally.

sudipalipurd (None)     21 October 2010

Respected everyone,

i know that i made a crime, but situation & circumstances are not same all the time as our life changes everyday, every moment. i'm also not an insane, i just want to make our lives better and things good. in all the circumstances  i'm suffering the most. 

that's why i came here to find a good solution.

thanking you all for replying and giving me advices.

sudipalipurd (None)     21 October 2010

What will be the PROFORMA of the DIVORCE PETITION or the PROFORMA of the MUTUAL CONSENT DIVORCE in my case [with my social wife] ?

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     21 October 2010

Deppak Saxena, Thanks for your posting. I never termed SB_A as an insane person but agreed with Uma that he may be having some problems. On second thoughts I do not think it is for me  to say whether he has such problems or not.  I objected to that part of your advice where you are encouraging him to live with both women and pushing him into false belief that life would be alright for him. As a senior student one expects you to deal with the query carefully, because the onus is more on you as a person who is going to be a legal expert. Now I am not talking about the girl simply because I have not heard from her. But as far as his story goes the girl has not yet put any other man in mess. However,  I wonder if the querist has really said that the wife has not lived with him or they did not have any relations with each other. 

If you take up his case, or anyone takes up his case, no problems. He has a right to be defended. But in an open forum advice which does not have much legal standing, need not come from a person who is going to uphold law in future. If there are some comments from lay person, one can still overlook.

That 's all from me. Take it or leave it. 

(Guest)

Your situation is like Ek phool do mali (do Wife)

And this time your situation is like a sandwich

You said that i know that i made a crime

I have to ask (give your answer By putting your hands on gita )

Before second marriage did you know that second marriage is crime?

Look I totally agree with Deepak Saxena, Uma, Renuka Gupta.

You have made a mistake and you ahev to accept it don’t hide the truth.

You asked PROFORMA of the MUTUAL CONSENT DIVORCE in my case [with my social wife] ?My question is does she ready for divorce?

khushal chilbule (asst. manager)     22 October 2010

To come out of this CHAKRAVIEWHA, Mr. SB you will have to get rid of any one of two. Either First or Second. Choice is yours.

sudipalipurd (None)     22 October 2010

i want to get rid of this situation and yes my 2nd wife is ready for divorce.. 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 October 2010

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register