Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Whether deamator suit against the bank is maintainable??

Respected Sir,
 I have filed the RTI application at Bank (PSU) sseking the information on general queries such as defreezing of account etc and asking about the procedure for the infromation only
The cpio didn't reply and then move to appellate autority he to didnot reply
Then I move to Central Information Commission (CIC) where the Hon'ble commission had direction for show for cause notice and penalty provison as per sted in the bank
I received the reply on tyhe general query and in the last para
the bank has delibrately add very odd words which are pretaining to dispute of my brother and my sister in law and alleged that my sister in law and her father has made complaint against me and my father and my brother that we are attempting to withdraw the money from the joint bank A/C which she has opened with my brother(her wife) and also written that I had been subjected her to cruelty, mental toture and insult by emotional, physical, economic etc etc..

I get shocked to hear about this how the bank has malign my reputataion by providing information in this way which has nothing to do with my queries asked
I don't understand why the bank has added such lines in its reply under RTI act

It seems that bank has enquired my whereabouts and had supplied information in this manner

Even some one has complaint against me (may be by the inducement of bank), I have nothing to do with her complaint
Why they are spilling the salt on my wound

I get very much depressed on reading all the contents as I myself don't know about the whereabouts of her A/C and such kind of langauage must have been prohibited by bank

Kindly inform whether any civil/criminal suit in regards to this is mainataiable??

Learning

2 Replies

Self service (None)     25 July 2011

Bank has no business to tell you any thing. Give a police complaint against branch manager - as long as account is joint they can not stop without court orders.

(Guest)

Ye give an examplary case to bank manager. he has no business to go personal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register