Upgrad LLM

what to do if land owner did not give advance amount.

I rented a land for my business. now the owner told to vacate. now what I need to do if land owner didn't give the advance amount.

Catch hold of some advocaet in your town, ask him to first send notice, give time to owner to return advance, if he does not return, file case against him for vasooli of advance in small causes court. and begin roaming to court.  Make sure advocate really files the case.  Most advoacates I know simply take fees and dont file case, you will keep roaming to court thinking that court will pass order, but in reality case only not filed.  beware of such fradster advocates.


Court proceedings take lottt time.  Simply catch hold of that bugger and make him wash your sandsa. 2-3 times and let him go.  There is no dearth of such crooked people in this country.


thanks for the response. is any other options is available. I have rental agreement also.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x