Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Padmanabhan.R (na)     30 March 2012

What to do for lawyer notice falsely claiming ownership of p

Hi

What to do for lawyer notice falsely claiming ownership of property by faking my expired father's signature and creating a power of attorney to sell my property which i have changed to my name after father's death and got Ec which does not reflect any of those illegal transactions.Urgent pls reply.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     30 March 2012

Dear Querist,

It's very hard to comment without having a look at the notice first, but for starters - The person apparently is acting under the authority of GPA that he has forged with your father's signature. Any GPA dies on the death of the person who gave that GPA (your father in this case). The Document is of no effect. Reply the Notice with all the facts. Initiate criminal/civil actions for forgery/cheating etc. Attack is the best defence !

Padmanabhan.R (na)     01 April 2012

Thanks for the reply.The person who has falsely created a GPA has sold the land to another person and they have also got a false ec .We would be doing the required actions asap.

Padmanabhan.R (na)     06 May 2012

We have filed a vakalat and send legal notices to the people who falsely created the power of attorney and the corresponding buyers what else should we do please advice,Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register